FOX_11_GUY
05-29-2012, 05:48 PM
Steam, how much longer for the patch/update for Iron Front? :o

TheLastRonin
05-29-2012, 09:46 PM
I'd also like to know this...

ScrotoBaggins
05-30-2012, 11:16 AM
i hope you've learnt a lesson... next time go boxed or in the bohemia shop ;)

netnerd85
05-30-2012, 11:22 AM
i hope you've learnt a lesson... next time go boxed or in the bohemia shop ;)
I definitely have! this isn't the first time in recent history. Back to boxed copies or DRM free.

Bascelik
05-30-2012, 11:25 AM
Next time dont buy mod from a group of amateurs... better solution :)

Preordered and still cant play it (Crashing nonstop,same issue as many),and worst of all no news about patch, just "soon".

netnerd85
05-30-2012, 11:26 AM
The game looks fine and is far from a mod, the developers have released patches.

Bascelik
05-30-2012, 11:32 AM
The game looks exactly like ARMA 2,ofc it looks good.

You wont see any patch for this game for steam version until 1.2 ,and who knows when will that happen.

Sagittarius001
05-30-2012, 11:51 AM
Early next week. Sorry I cannot remember my source to precisely reference it.

Bascelik
05-30-2012, 11:59 AM
Actually ,one of devs poted this yesterday "Hey guys, we are on the way with Patch 1.02. This week is possible ".

So i doubt we will get anything soon.

T-1001
05-30-2012, 09:00 PM
Why would you guys want those beta patches LOL? Wait for the next stable patch, version 1.02 is it?

Jedra
05-30-2012, 11:51 PM
On the one hand people are complaining that they rushed out the game before it was properly tested and on the other hand they want them to rush out the patch before it has been properly tested!

It's being worked on and it will come...

Smudge5632
05-31-2012, 01:34 AM
Havent people realised by now no game and I mean no game is going to be perfect. I still bought the game even though looking at the forums there were issue. So far Ive not had any but that is beside the point. Patches will eventually fix these things. People just have to be patient. This game has so much potential. And the modded community will have a field day with it. I cannot wait.

jimrad1
05-31-2012, 02:10 AM

Preordered and still cant play it (Crashing nonstop,same issue as many),and worst of all no news about patch, just "soon".

Totally agree with this, this is the last game I buy from modders turned developers. Its nice if they up their game by offering a more polished product but in the end, its typically as bad a mod in the end. I hoped different, but last time I buy from a mod group who is not ready for the next leap.

Jedra
05-31-2012, 05:59 AM
Totally agree with this, this is the last game I buy from modders turned developers. Its nice if they up their game by offering a more polished product but in the end, its typically as bad a mod in the end. I hoped different, but last time I buy from a mod group who is not ready for the next leap.

You would be surprised how many games that you own that are made by 'modders turned developers'.

To be honest, I am pretty impressed with what they have done. I tell you I have forked out twice as much money as this before and got a lot worse a game for it (Max Payne 3 for example).

You can tell from the models alone that this was built by a full-time team - there are very few addons for Arma that are as good quality, and when you do see one, it has usually taken a couple of years to build.

The campaigns lack a bit of polish in places, that's true but a lot of the problems are fixed in 1.02.