PDA

View Full Version : Part of the Humble Indie Bundle!

FreshFTGrave
05-31-2012, 12:16 PM
Just a heads up that this is part of the humble indie bundle right now :)

http://www.humblebundle.com

Other games are:
Bastion if you pay more than the average ($6.68)
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Psychonauts
Limbo

BonzaiRob
05-31-2012, 12:49 PM
The humble bundle has a Mac version, so hopefully there will be one on Steam soon? Then again, the Aquaria devs never bothered :(

EDIT: Yes, the Mac version is now downloading! Thanks, guys!

BeerSeeker
05-31-2012, 05:19 PM
Since I have no idea where to ask I'll just ask there I guess...
If I buy this bundle the games I already have will go to waste or they will get into my steam inventory?

I just miss this game in the bundle but if I could gift the others I would be ok with buying it... otherwise I guess I'll just wait for a sale or something.

Cobra5
05-31-2012, 05:31 PM
Since I have no idea where to ask I'll just ask there I guess...
If I buy this bundle the games I already have will go to waste or they will get into my steam inventory?

I just miss this game in the bundle but if I could gift the others I would be ok with buying it... otherwise I guess I'll just wait for a sale or something.

You can buy the bundle for like 50 cents if you want... I doubt there will be a better sale.

And the games are not added to your inventory if you already own them.

Purplecoin
05-31-2012, 06:00 PM
You can buy the bundle for like 50 cents if you want... I doubt there will be a better sale.

And the games are not added to your inventory if you already own them.

I think there is one dollar minimum for Steam keys. And Bastion is only unlocked if you pay more than average. But for four awesome games (and Bastion if you pay enough) + soundtracks I think it doesn't matter if you already own game or two. Just one game or soundtracks alone are worth of couple of dollars.

Foey
05-31-2012, 08:49 PM
Got this in the HB, and, WOW, this is a crazy bad game. The constant nagging to try to get you to tweet the terrible writing is an especially nice touch.

Gen.McMuster
06-01-2012, 04:37 PM
Got this in the HB, and, WOW, this is a crazy bad game. The constant nagging to try to get you to tweet the terrible writing is an especially nice touch.

It's a "stylistic choice"

translation: our target demographic is twenty-somethings and hippsters

Hexaheedron2
06-04-2012, 04:57 AM
Just one game or soundtracks alone are worth of couple of dollars.Definately right. And while the humble bundle allows you to pay 0,01 cent or even just 1 dollars for steam keys, i just don't see myself paying so few for a bunch of good games like they have in this one.

Festian
06-04-2012, 06:12 AM
Paid a decent amount since this bundle was so good.

As for the game, I really liked it. It's not without it's flaws (Forced battle every time you use Moon Grotto, some randomness forcing tedious exploration, vague controls, can be repetitive moving to the same places many times). However, its so unique, polished, and stylish. To be brief, awesome soundtrack, awesome detailed pixel graphics, very enjoyable writing, and decent gameplay.

Overall I had a great experience. Thanks to the developers of the game!

Best
06-05-2012, 03:59 AM
I only paid $4 because i already own limbo and wasnt really into meany of the other games so im happy

V2Blast
06-06-2012, 01:16 AM
I only paid $4 because i already own limbo and wasnt really into meany of the other games so im happy

You should have paid above average! (You can still increase the amount you pay to get the bonuses.) Bastion is totally worth it.

jazyje
06-06-2012, 04:19 PM
anyone has a spare copy? I can trade it for the Ship...