PDA

View Full Version : Thief 2 - "Casing the Joint" buggy ?

Todi
06-02-2012, 08:16 AM
Hey Guys,

i just finished the 12th mission in Thief 2 and now iam at the "Casing the Joint" mission, where i need to complete the goals without using any violence against anyone. My problem here is now, that i cannot walk through that secret door on top of that little stable; even if i completely open the door it wonīt let me through it and i stuck inside it. Anyone else got this problem :( ? I cannot play this mission if i canīt use that door. The other ways is guarded by a guard and the missions fails if i do anything to him (he stands right in front of a door).

OakNut
06-03-2012, 04:18 PM
I just runned into same problem. I just jumped a few times towards secret passage and managed to pass.

Todi
06-03-2012, 11:30 PM
Well, i somehow managed to get through the frontdoor; used a noisemaker arrow to distract the guard and picklocked the door (how the ♥♥♥♥ did i do that in time?) and now iīm inside too :D

pigtailsboy
06-25-2012, 12:32 AM
I actually did some tests to find out why that was happening. I threw a remote eye to the ground while standing on the roof and found that I was indeed walking on a surface that was bellow the roof itself which not only makes it less possible to jump but also prevents you from taking a step up through the doorway.

xonoking
06-26-2012, 03:38 AM
You can climb on the roof and jump (smash in) through a window in the north end of the garden. You simply have to run-jump to reach the ledge.