PDA

View Full Version : Save games are incompatible with new patch

pseudo70
06-02-2012, 09:04 AM
I am the only one where the old savepoints are incompatible with the new patch? I had to delete all old savepoints and start over again.

Worstluck
06-02-2012, 10:44 AM
Same here. It is my understanding from perusing some forums the problems with the campaigns haven't been fixed either. The 4th German mission is still unable to be completed and the Russian campaign is still bugged.

T-1001
06-02-2012, 09:26 PM
Same here. It is my understanding from perusing some forums the problems with the campaigns haven't been fixed either. The 4th German mission is still unable to be completed and the Russian campaign is still bugged.
I managed to complete the 4th German mission. The key here is you have to get past the tanks at the very beginning undetected otherwise the event will not unfold and you'll stuck at Clear the Village. Next you need to find some fuel trucks at Carpool so you can refuel the tanks at the tank factory. Once you got the tanks fueled up (I commandeered three of them), you then need to take over the armory so you can rearm the tanks as well as your men. After that go to the Camp and free the two prisoners, then head to town, locate the radio to contact you main troops, destroy 3 Russian artillery sites, rendezvous with your troops, and you're done. This mission took me over 6 hours, not including time wasted in freezes/crashes, so save often.

MarkofZollo
06-03-2012, 02:22 AM
free the two prisoners

Two? You mean nine right? :p
I essentially did most of it in a different order, last save was with all tanks captured and nine POWs but with no heading.
If it was made clear about the radio I might have gotten it finished before the update corrupted my saves. :mad:

Pfft! Which town in the radio in and where abouts?

Cheers

T-1001
06-03-2012, 07:11 AM
Two? You mean nine right? :p
I essentially did most of it in a different order, last save was with all tanks captured and nine POWs but with no heading.
If it was made clear about the radio I might have gotten it finished before the update corrupted my saves. :mad:

Pfft! Which town in the radio in and where abouts?

Cheers
Well, after I blew the camp to bits with my tanks, only 2 survivors were left. :p

I don't remember the name of the town. The task is unlocked after you complete all the other tasks. There's a big blue question mark on the map that marks the location of the radio station. But you have to clear/reach the other side of the town first. The town is crawling with enemy T-34s so you need to be in a tank to stand any chance.

MarkofZollo
06-05-2012, 04:07 AM
I think I know where you mean, the big 'Baranov' town in the first Russian mission.
I can't get the other tasks to complete anyway (well one at a time completes but won't go green on the map?), just trying another go with the patch so will see.

Cheers

T-1001
06-05-2012, 05:02 AM
I think I know where you mean, the big 'Baranov' town in the first Russian mission.
I can't get the other tasks to complete anyway (well one at a time completes but won't go green on the map?), just trying another go with the patch so will see.

Cheers
Yeah, that's the town. One of them won't go green for me after completion. The check mechanized group /motor pool one, I believe. But it didn't matter.

MarkofZollo
06-07-2012, 12:40 AM
After the patch I have been doing this mission, the other tasks were the same (going green until I selected the next task) but when all four were done it said to go to the town. That had not triggered before the patch.
Went through those tasks and got back to friendly troops.

Cheers