PDA

View Full Version : How to cancel pre-order?

Dark Terror
06-05-2012, 06:48 AM
I saw the E3 gameplay and i want to cancel my pre-order. The graphics are horrible. I saw a cardboard box building fall down and Jet was on Rails. Guide me.

Makedon4e
06-05-2012, 07:04 AM
you didnt even preordered,you are just troling kid :)

L'Assassino
06-05-2012, 08:22 AM
I don't see why you want to cancel your pre-order because you think the graphics in one mission still under development are rubbish. Give it a chance, wait for more videos and info. You may want to buy it after all.

thotaz
06-05-2012, 09:57 AM
To answer your question, contact steam support.

Also, why did you preorder in the first place? The trailer had the same graphics, in fact most of the trailer was in that mission, you could easily tell from the trailer that the graphics would be like they were in the e3 demo. That being said I know you are just trying to annoy people, and I don't know why you even bother with that.

Vedz
06-05-2012, 10:25 AM
Why would you pre-order a game so far in advance with so little detials on what you would be buying?
The only people who would do that are major fans of the series and for them they would not care about single player all that much and the graphics are hardly going to be a good reason for them to refuse to play.

AmphibiousKitty
06-05-2012, 11:58 AM
1. The graphics in every Call of Duty since CoD4 have been terrible. This is nothing new.

2. They showed single player at E3. We all know how scripted and generic the single player is in Call of Duty games now.

3. Wait until they show multiplayer videos until you cancel your preorder. I couldn't care less about single player, it's the multiplayer people pay for. Once I see if the multiplayer is good or not then I'll consider keeping the preorder or cancelling it.

-Genius-
06-05-2012, 12:04 PM
This thread is full of fail and stupidity. Usually, you pre-order something if your a big fan and want to order ahead of time. Now, you want to cancel a pre-order and have not a f'in clue as to how to do it.

Please give this guy a padded helmet and 24/7 supervision.

efuseakay
06-05-2012, 02:23 PM
I saw the E3 gameplay and i want to cancel my pre-order. The graphics are horrible. I saw a cardboard box building fall down and Jet was on Rails. Guide me.

A low-res video on YouTube of the xbox version...

Regardless, you're trolling. Anyone with a modicum of common sense would know how to cancel a pre-order.

mx_
06-05-2012, 03:13 PM

>graphics are terrible
>means game is bad

HnB
06-05-2012, 05:36 PM
I thought the new game mode where you can go to overwatch mode and control any soldier was pretty cool considering they added something completely different to the gameplay...but i guess change is bad now even though so many people asked for it.