PDA

View Full Version : Can't Score Any Offense.

golfisfun
06-06-2012, 10:36 AM
Posted on 2K about this and I figure why not ask you guys as well

Here is my post:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, I fixed my cam view so I can tell balls to strikes a lot better. My main issue is now I can't score any runs. I can hit the ball but I tend to drive it to deep center and they catch it. Is it a sign of swinging too late or too early?

Bl@ck
07-20-2012, 02:46 PM
Did you ever get an answer to this? I have the same issue. I hit the ball hard but, it's almost always an out unless I hit a HR.

blastmaster2k2
01-08-2013, 02:23 PM
You can try not power swinging with guys that don't have any power. lol That might help. To pull the ball swing slightly early, to go to opposite field swing slightly late, pay attention to where the defense is set up and go from there.

golfisfun
01-10-2013, 08:14 AM
You can try not power swinging with guys that don't have any power. lol That might help. To pull the ball swing slightly early, to go to opposite field swing slightly late, pay attention to where the defense is set up and go from there.

Thanks for the tips. Even after all these months I still suck hahaha.

blastmaster2k2
01-12-2013, 11:06 PM
It definitely seems tougher to get hits in 12 than in 11. :/ You have to work the count, try to pull or go away, and get lucky.