PDA

View Full Version : Best Documentary in 2012!

JifferRiffic
06-24-2012, 07:09 PM
I'm a big documentary enthusiast as well as reviewer, and I have to say this is one of the best documentaries I've seen in 2012. If your a gamer this is a must see movie for gamers and developers. My very first reaction after seeing this video was nothing but respect for all the indie games and their designers. I give this video a 10 out of 10. You got to see it. Also buy this movie don't torrent it, its only $9.00 and totally worth the price. :)

Knomo
02-25-2013, 05:52 AM
I'm a big documentary enthusiast as well as reviewer, and I have to say this is one of the best documentaries I've seen in 2012. If your a gamer this is a must see movie for gamers and developers. My very first reaction after seeing this video was nothing but respect for all the indie games and their designers. I give this video a 10 out of 10. You got to see it. Also buy this movie don't torrent it, its only $9.00 and totally worth the price. :)

+1, totally agree.

Destroya
02-27-2013, 01:06 PM
If you're looking for another documentary on gaming 100 Yen: The Japanese Arcade Experience is supposed to be released sometime soon if you're interested in that sort of thing. From what I can tell it's about why arcades haven't faded out in Japan like they have in the US.