PDA

View Full Version : Great job TellTale it took you over 2 months to release this and it is still buggy

BreckR
06-29-2012, 04:53 PM
I have already seen numerous animation glitches, bad audio quality, incorrect lip syncing. Great job TellTale you missed your target date by a TON and your game still is a buggy mess.

mobsterlobster
06-29-2012, 05:10 PM
I never came across any bugs/glitches. Tis a shame your experience got ruined, such a good episode.

reskaillev
06-29-2012, 06:09 PM
I have already seen numerous animation glitches, bad audio quality, incorrect lip syncing. Great job TellTale you missed your target date by a TON and your game still is a buggy mess.

Well seems you don't play any other Telltale games then :)

Their games always are a bit amateurish on the programming part
It's what ive come to expect of them actually

But they still manage to make awesome games! take that!

Chuckadrew
06-29-2012, 06:24 PM
I had no bugs whatsoever, but I loved this episode, so dark and haunting, If they can step it up like this every episode then they're onto something amazing.

BreckR
06-29-2012, 06:37 PM
Was the episode great? Yes but if you ran across no bugs then you are very lucky, I had to replay half of episode 1 for it save my ****ing story.

Michael_IEU
06-29-2012, 06:53 PM
Yeah I saw several collision issues, and at one point could see through the top of Clementines head when she moved.. (During a cutscene, She's brainless btw in case anyone was wondering) and at one point Lee's holding the picture of his family and his thumbs going right through it..I saw more but I stopped keeping track.

for being a month late this really feels rushed and untested.

Yobo1987
06-29-2012, 06:54 PM
That seem to be a known issue. Im still looking for a fix, if anyone got one.

BreckR
06-29-2012, 07:13 PM
Here (http://i.imgur.com/pUfFY.jpg) is one part where it didn't put me in first person.

jonathanmcleod
06-29-2012, 08:03 PM
Verify your cache after it downloads. For some reason first time round I was playing it completely in the dark until I did this. No problems whatsoever afterwards.

BreckR
06-29-2012, 08:40 PM
Verify your cache after it downloads. For some reason first time round I was playing it completely in the dark until I did this. No problems whatsoever afterwards.

It isn't a problem with my download of the game, lots of users have reported bugs.