PDA

View Full Version : Where's the DLC? DONT YOU WANT MY MONEY?

SKotteh
07-02-2012, 02:21 PM
http://store.steampowered.com/dlc/209120/

Game jsut patched, Loaded it up, Store has a big shiney NEW!!

Can see a list of all the costumes and colours but can't buy them ingame and get redirected to the link above.

Is steam really this badly neglected when it comes to GFWL DLC?

mogar44
07-02-2012, 02:35 PM
wouldnt bother mate you will just be showing them colours and costumes to the cpu in arcade in about a week.

Krackatoa
07-02-2012, 02:36 PM
http://store.steampowered.com/dlc/209120/

Game jsut patched, Loaded it up, Store has a big shiney NEW!!

Can see a list of all the costumes and colours but can't buy them ingame and get redirected to the link above.

Is steam really this badly neglected when it comes to GFWL DLC?

Capcom needs to implement a separate programming/UI hook in-game for the Steam Marketplace. This goes for all GFWL titles.

Essentially, games aren't allowed to use Steam if they implement some kind of third-party marketplace. It was the same with SSFIV:AE. Capcom is really slow getting around to doing this.

FunplayerGGPO
07-02-2012, 02:50 PM
They want you to mail your money to them in an envelope, without a return address. Yes this is what they want. Not provide a service for you to pay for, no sir. That would be too demanding.

SKotteh
07-02-2012, 03:01 PM
wouldnt bother mate you will just be showing them colours and costumes to the cpu in arcade in about a week.

I'm no elitist, also i have friends to play with. I would just like to actually buy the content.

As much as i dislike buying half a game knowing i need to buy the rest.. it would be nice to actually be able to buy the rest.

mogar44
07-02-2012, 03:19 PM
I'm no elitist, also i have friends to play with. I would just like to actually buy the content.

As much as i dislike buying half a game knowing i need to buy the rest.. it would be nice to actually be able to buy the rest.

What i meant was nobody is going to be playing this laggy piece of ♥♥♥♥ alot of people waited for this patch and its done jack.

SKotteh
07-02-2012, 03:55 PM
What i meant was nobody is going to be playing this laggy piece of ♥♥♥♥ alot of people waited for this patch and its done jack.

It's only version 1.02.. isn't there still 1.05 to come?

Liorren
07-02-2012, 05:00 PM
It's only version 1.02.. isn't there still 1.05 to come?

Yup, there is. It will only take around 2 months more. How many people will still be playing the game then? I'll bet on double digits at best.

NotYourHero
07-02-2012, 06:35 PM
Patch 1.02 is here and the game died the second it downloaded it.