PDA

View Full Version : I've contacted steam support for a refund.

NotYourHero
07-02-2012, 07:02 PM
This game lagged less before the patch. It's not worth keeping. I have waited over a month just like all of you, and for what? Everyone should start complaining to steam support for a refund.

xxMarshy
07-02-2012, 07:19 PM
No point, Steam never gives refunds.

Krackatoa
07-02-2012, 07:43 PM
No point, Steam never gives refunds.

Steam does give refunds, however, it depends on the severity of the situation and the disposition of the customer service representative.

When asking for a refund, be polite, lay out the situation in detail, use proper grammer, and don't be an entitled ♥♥♥♥-nugget. If they feel Capcom has created a situation where a refund is in order, they'll remove the game and return the funds to your Steam wallet.

NotYourHero
07-02-2012, 08:37 PM
I already cnaceled the ticket. I don't want to give up this game but I'm frustrated it is unplayable.

Plasma Dragon
07-02-2012, 09:07 PM
Steam does give refunds, however, it depends on the severity of the situation and the disposition of the customer service representative.

When asking for a refund, be polite, lay out the situation in detail, use proper grammer, and don't be an entitled ♥♥♥♥-nugget. If they feel Capcom has created a situation where a refund is in order, they'll remove the game and return the funds to your Steam wallet.
Also, please don't send 73 hate messages.

xxMarshy
07-02-2012, 09:37 PM

Hm, I have tried returning a game before but I guess my reason was not good enough, my computer had the correct minimum requirements that they posted on the store page, but when I bought the game it did not work at all. I was plenty polite, so I am guessing there is just a very strict return policy.

Anyways, I doubt they would accept refunds for this game considering that it works perfectly fine online for some people, they would probably blame your internet connection, and of course you cannot return the game because you just don't like it.

FunplayerGGPO
07-02-2012, 10:59 PM
I've also contacted steam for a refund. I've also given them the whole story, of why I've decided to ask for a refund.

Krackatoa
07-02-2012, 11:04 PM
Hm, I have tried returning a game before but I guess my reason was not good enough, my computer had the correct minimum requirements that they posted on the store page, but when I bought the game it did not work at all. I was plenty polite, so I am guessing there is just a very strict return policy.

Anyways, I doubt they would accept refunds for this game considering that it works perfectly fine online for some people, they would probably blame your internet connection, and of course you cannot return the game because you just don't like it.

Like I said, it depends on the service rep. Reps usually have certain "powers" that they can exercise at their discretion, such as refunds, inventory rollbacks and looking up account data. This is just by my experience with other call-center based places my friends have worked at.

piliwili2
07-03-2012, 02:59 AM
I already cnaceled the ticket. I don't want to give up this game but I'm frustrated it is unplayable.

You better give up on this game. the game is doomed.

SSF4AE is a great game you should know.

Let's all stay loyal to that masterpiece.