PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Teachers

leslieredd
07-11-2012, 09:55 AM
If you are a teacher and have signed up for the Portal 2 Puzzle Maker Beta you can have access to a private forum for teachers.

A Steam Forum login is different from a Steam login. Email the forum login username to education@valvesoftware.com. We will verify that you are a subscriber to STEAM for SCHOOLS and an educator, and then add you to the Valve Ed forum. (If you already have a Steam forum login you do not have to create a new one.)

Use the link below to register for the forums.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/register.php

thiagoramone
07-21-2012, 05:41 AM
You guys from Valve are doing an amazing job. I'm an English teacher in Brazil and I'm trying to think of creative ways to use Portal and other games in my classes. Thank you, Leslie!

yampire
07-22-2012, 06:17 AM
Thanks to you for providing this opportunity

grieve_physics
07-24-2012, 02:25 AM
Valve,

just quick a quick note to state how awesome it is to have a big developer allowing education in on this. And within their budgets too :D

Keep up the amazing work

sskillen
07-31-2012, 06:22 PM
Great thanks to valve for putting their expertise into education to stimulate growth within games in education.

As a Faculty Director, Technology teacher and eLearning co-ordinator and avid gamer I look forward to contributing to this forum.

SS

Sæde
10-04-2012, 08:09 AM
Most games help kids learn better. And since there are games on steam that are great for this purpose it's a great idea.

Zorreau
10-05-2012, 04:10 PM
Hi Everyone,
I just landed here in the Valve Ed forum, and am looking forward to finding out more about how all of you are using Puzzle Maker. I'm teaching game theory classes at Bellevue College in Bellevue, Washington and for the University of Tasmania (online from Seattle). I'm just getting started with Puzzle Maker. Can any of you recommend a good Puzzle Maker start up tutorial for beginners?

cewagnerLC1
02-14-2013, 09:16 PM
How do I get involved in steam ED, I am a fifth grade teacher and would like to sign up and become a steam ED member.
Charles Wagner

DVader
03-06-2013, 09:46 PM
Go to http://www.teachwithportals.com to sign up.

theboatswain
04-01-2014, 04:45 PM
How and where do I go to PM a VALVE REP? Steam told me this is where we go to report that some one is making changes to my computer during game. Activision told me that the Valve was suppose to keep this from Happening "NOT" I want to be civil and disscuss this with someone since customer service sucks at steam there is no "One to talk to except via a keyboard.