PDA

View Full Version : Terrible game

trance_geek420
08-03-2012, 09:14 AM
This game is terrible. The camera controls are clunky, and don't allow you to see enough to be even remotely useful. Difficulty in a game should be caused by mechanics, not poorly thought out interfaces. Matchmaking is unbalanced 9x/10. The game has serious pay to win elements. You can theoretically get everything without paying, but the reality is you will spend your entire life to do it, because captain bank account is beating you in every unbalanced match you join.

Don't pay any money to this game. Stop supporting developers who release half ♥♥♥ products. Force them to use their brain cell.

Kadal123
08-03-2012, 01:58 PM
Wow, Harsh:(

I really enjoy this game. A lot of thought went into the game, and the devs seem to be very responsive when issues arise. I am wondering what you would enjoy in a free game, one that permits you to pay if you desire but doesn't require it.

With a little thought and playing time, you can compete in this game without sepnding a lot of money. But if you need instant gratification and an immediate "I WIN" button to push, this is the wrong game for you, my friend.

Guess we won't be seeing you on the battlefield:)