PDA

View Full Version : ASSISTS PLZ!

Yoshi 72
08-04-2012, 01:17 PM
It's so annoying to damage the enemy so hard and then comes your mate and just steal your kill and you won't even get an assist. i dont mind killstealing that much if there would be displayed how many assists you made. but if you stand like 1/2 and got like 5 assists its just annoying to look at your stats :(

Is there any way of putting an assist system to the game?

i really love this game but i really want to have a god damn assist-system!

Kiljoy66
08-04-2012, 04:10 PM
There are no assists true, BUT, EVERYONE on your team gets 30 solar if an enemy naut dies.

Billshere
08-04-2012, 06:20 PM
I wouldn't mind if the score board showed more information. For example, it might be helpful to see what upgrades your teammates purchased, and the number of assists.

Btw, I thought your teammates only get 25 solar each time an enemy naut dies.

ArmorArmadillo
08-04-2012, 10:31 PM
There are no assists true, BUT, EVERYONE on your team gets 30 solar if an enemy naut dies.

This, although im not sure of quantity, it just doesn't advertise its given.

bigcow200
08-05-2012, 12:46 AM
I wouldn't mind if the score board showed more information. For example, it might be helpful to see what upgrades your teammates purchased

its funny because the scoreboard ACTUALLY SHOWS THAT INFO
and the upgrades the enemy purchased just press the arrow keys on the scoreboard

Billshere
08-05-2012, 05:06 AM
and the upgrades the enemy purchased just press the arrow keys on the scoreboard

Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for the tip.

gnoupi
08-05-2012, 09:32 AM

Actually, not (always) the arrow keys, your movement keys.

To the point, though, there are assists, it's just that they give it to all team members. Which makes sense in a way, since it's 3 vs 3 anyway.

What is missing though, is kill credit. If you are damaging an enemy, and he dies from one minion shot, it will be "humiliation", but not your kill.