PDA

View Full Version : Question

CityFeloN
08-07-2012, 04:18 AM
Will the game only have single player? No multiplayer or co-op? If it only has single player, then it would be a bit boring when time goes? But anyway, I will still get the game, I am just concerned that when I finish the game I have nothing to play but restart the story mode. Not like GTA when you have finished you still have multiplayer which is pretty good

DaffyDuck
08-07-2012, 05:02 AM
SP only.

Gishank
08-07-2012, 06:28 AM
Honestly it's a good thing that it is singleplayer only. Means that they can/could focus devtime accordingly.

CityFeloN
08-07-2012, 06:42 AM
the thing is that I dont want to end up playing the game for like a week, finishes it and like done. I will still get the game anyway though...

thorrium
08-07-2012, 12:38 PM
the thing is that I dont want to end up playing the game for like a week, finishes it and like done. I will still get the game anyway though...

well its a dilemma with almost every game, no?

Honestly I think its great that its singleplayer as it can be properly developed this way.

I honestly believe that we will get enough hours out of this game and even some replay value (actually wanting to replay the game).

I love The Assassins Creed franchisee (mostly the games...), but I highly think the singleplayer contents of the games has gone down the brotherhood and revelation duo to the multiplayer (and yes I know a lot of people love it… but its my opinion).

In the end I hope and believe that the game has been made with a very solid singleplayer campaign and it will keep us going for many hours…

Pingzz
08-07-2012, 01:03 PM
well its a dilemma with almost every game, no?

Honestly I think its great that its singleplayer as it can be properly developed this way.

I honestly believe that we will get enough hours out of this game and even some replay value (actually wanting to replay the game).

I love The Assassins Creed franchisee (mostly the games...), but I highly think the singleplayer contents of the games has gone down the brotherhood and revelation duo to the multiplayer (and yes I know a lot of people love it… but its my opinion).

In the end I hope and believe that the game has been made with a very solid singleplayer campaign and it will keep us going for many hours…

I agree, with Assassin's Creed 2 I got well over 50 hours of singleplayer... but AC:B only about 20 hours SP and MP none (dead)

However, there is a downside.. once I complete the SP if it doesn't have a decent freeroam etc. it will just sit there gathering dust... so I think co-op like SR3 would be a good idea (still makes me go back with friends every now and then)

thorrium
08-07-2012, 03:17 PM
I agree, with Assassin's Creed 2 I got well over 50 hours of singleplayer... but AC:B only about 20 hours SP and MP none (dead)

However, there is a downside.. once I complete the SP if it doesn't have a decent freeroam etc. it will just sit there gathering dust... so I think co-op like SR3 would be a good idea (still makes me go back with friends every now and then)

off topic with this message, I know...

I still have yet to actually complete Revelation... I was bummed down when I played it, and I just had to many other games to play instead :P

any way back to topic...

CityFeloN the most important thing to ask youself is this (I think...)

1) dose the game look good/sound good from what you see in trailers and read on the wikia...

2) do you belive there is another title like this one out there?

2.a) do the other title seem more exciting?

3) is it to expensive for you now?

3.a) do you want and can you affort the DLC there is to come...

I ask myself those questions almost every time i buy a game :D

___
I will edit the misspelling later
____