PDA

View Full Version : TF2 Stats bug

Ogre Samanosuke
10-27-2007, 08:50 AM
I'm not a 100% sure on how to recreate it, but there is most definitely a personal stats bug in the 360 version. A few days ago on an Engineer bender I broke like 6 of my records at once. Only 3 updated, and only the ones I wasn't aware of breaking at the time. I got 27 turret kills and 5 personal kills in, had 30 something teleports, dominated 6 of the 8 opponents, and the round finally ended. (The kills were in one life, I never died.) My point tally, kill tally, and time survived updated. My turret count, domination count, teleport count did not. I was a little miffed to say the least, as those 3 were glaringly obvious to me as I was playing, seeing both engineer counts on my little Engy HUD. I wasn't even aware I was breaking my survival or point records as well until I started a new match up to see those updated and not the others. =|

ThaFreezer
10-27-2007, 12:44 PM
if the server crashes... the stats wil not be update... i was hosting a game... had like 10 headshot with the sniper... its know saying that i only make 1 headshot... it didn't update because my game freezed after 4 hours of playing... in 1 room!

haloguy123
10-27-2007, 03:47 PM
All the stats records are per rounds, it doesn't sum up all the kills in one game. It does just for the rounds and how many kills you got during that one round and so on.

famousmortimer
10-28-2007, 08:43 AM
Is it me or does this system just beg losers to make 1v1 rooms and kill each other over and over to exploit their way to the top?

What a stupid stat system :(

Bad_Byte
10-28-2007, 03:00 PM
The stat bug seems some what selective about what it chose to record. Yesterday I got 34 sentry kills with one turret, I got the 10 sentry kill achievement. The personal stats page says 6 sentry kills and yet it list 34 kills as an engineer.