PDA

View Full Version : A question to Valve regarding the So-called PS3 Orange Box Patch.

TheFeedingHand
01-15-2008, 07:48 PM
We , PS3 owners , just want to know if thereīs going to be a patch for the PS3 Orange Box . We havenīt got any official response from Valve since the "Suggestions" thread was created . There have been already enough suggestions to make a patch. All of the things that people want in the PS3 version have already been suggested.

So we just want to know this : Are there any plans to make a patch for the PS3 Orange Box?

If there are not any plans to make it , just tell us , so us , PS3 owners , can leave this forums or stop suggesting stuff for something that may never happen.

Thanks for the time.

mort918
01-15-2008, 08:39 PM
I too am waiting for a response from Valve.

I am sure an official announcement would be appreciated by all the PS3 users who check these forums everyday hoping to hear some word of a possible PS3 patch.

kmg90
01-16-2008, 03:50 PM
I actually don't expect much from valve being that its co-founded by a person who became a millionaire from working at Microsoft Gabe Newell, for them to give this game over to EA to get it on the PS3 just shows me how much they despise this well built console (when compared to 360) which is by the way doing the complete opposite of being "complete failure on so many levels"

Gabe shut up and watch your Blu-Ray movies also if you get a disease that is cured with the help of folding from this "complete failure" i hope the hospital denies treatment

I know its harsh but you don't say something is crappy then publish a game on it