PDA

View Full Version : Blazing Angels Not Runing

OmeNu
05-22-2008, 06:26 PM
Help i bought Blazing Angels and its not running.

i launch the game and takes me to the blazing Angels Settings window after a short message stating that my graphics driver is not up to date.

well i click the play button then i get the message window "cannot run blazing angels"

system information

hardware
CPU AMD AM2 6400 3.2ghz
2gigs of DDR2
500gb hard drive
ATI Radeon 3870 512mb ddr3

Ati Drivers 8.4
.net 3.5

mac_hack
05-23-2008, 09:36 PM
I have the same problem, this is a ridiculous error. Just "cannot run blazing angels" no explanation, no error code, no reference code, nothing.

My directx and all drivers are up to date
primary gpu: 8800GTS
cpu: Conroe e6850 3.0 ghz
ram: 4 GB dual channel OCZ Reaper X PC28000
motherboard: evga 680i lga 775

cjjreed
06-02-2008, 03:22 PM
I just recently purchased "Blazing Angels Series" on Steam as well. Same issue, when I start the game, the setup window appears, I make my selections and click Start with the following message...

"Cannot run Blazing Angels"

System Information
------------------
Operating System: Windows Vista Ultimate (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1 (6001.longhorn_rtm.080118-1840)
Motherboard: ASUS M2N32-SLI Vista Edition
Processor: AMD Athlon64 X2 Dual Core Proc 6000+(2 CPUs),~3.0GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Display Adapters: NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT x2 (SLI)
DirectX Version: DirectX 10

All drivers up to date via Windows Update or Manufacturer's Website

cjjreed
06-03-2008, 07:36 AM
At least an acknowledgement would be nice that there is a problem...

mac_hack
06-04-2008, 06:09 PM
I submitted a support ticket on May 23rd, and they've done absolutely nothing. I'll post the dialogue (although it is fairly one sided, they barely responded at all):

« Message by you on Fri, 23rd May 2008 8:43 pm »
I recently purchased the $29.99 Blazing Angels pack, however I can't get the main game (Blazing Angels Squadrons of WWII, I haven't yet tried the expansion) to launch. No matter what settings I use, it just says "cannot launch blazing angels" and crashes. No error code, no reference code, nothing. In the SteamPowered forums for the Blazing Angels series, there is 1 thread outlining this exact problem, and I am the only one that has responded to it.
My system specs:
My directx and all drivers are up to date
primary gpu: 8800GTS
cpu: Conroe e6850 3.0 ghz
ram: 4 GB dual channel OCZ Reaper X PC28000
motherboard: evga 680i lga 775

« Message by Tobias on Mon, 26th May 2008 12:21 pm »
Hello <blank>,

Please follow the link below for information:

Title: Games do not run after 'Preparing to Launch'
Link: http://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=6218-USFX-5568

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

« Message by you on Mon, 26th May 2008 1:36 pm »
That does not help with my problem because that is not the problem I am having. As I said before, the configuration page comes up, but it will not launch the game, it just gives me the error. When I launch the game in Steam, the config page comes up, but the game itself will not launch. As I also said before, everything on my computer is up to date. Now I would either like a real answer to this problem or my money back, as the product does not work. Thank you.

« Message by you on Fri, 30th May 2008 11:43 am »
It's been 4 days now and no response. You know, if you actually look at my steam account (<blank>) you will see that I am a VERY loyal Steam customer, but if you cheat me like this I won't be one for much longer. I've spent several hundreds of dollars on your products, and for the most part I've been happy with them, but this is ridiculous. I paid $30 to get a vague error message and then Steam support completely blows me off by posting a completely irrelevant problem solution and then not responding. It isn't even like this is the first game to have an issue, I own a few different games that worked on XP but don't work at all on Vista, which really is fraudulent because you don't specify what operating system you need when you sell the product, instead you just leave the customers to fend for themselves. I've put up with it before, but honestly I'm getting sick of it. Vista is now the standard Windows OS, this game does NOT have a necessary OS listed yet it doesn't work and Steam Support won't help me. If you continue to cheat me I guarantee that you will lose a very valuable customer.

« Message by you on Wed, 4th Jun 2008 5:06 pm »
I take it that since several people are having this problem, yet you refuse to offer an actual solution (or even respond at all) that you know that you are selling a defective product and just don't care. Well that's lovely, you just lost a very loyal customer.

-------------(end of support ticket)

I own 89 Steam games, and I won't ever be buying another. It's a shame, I loved Steam because it was so convenient, but if they are going to sell defective products then ignore the problem altogether I'll never buy another Steam product again. No wonder people pirate games if this is how paying customers are treated.

BurtonJ
06-04-2008, 06:17 PM
Blazing Angels does not officially support Windows Vista. From the Steam Storefront page (http://www.steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=app&AppId=15220&cc=US):

System Requirements

o Supported OS: Windows® XP (only)

mac_hack,

I apologize for the delayed response with your ticket. Please check your PMs for more information.

mac_hack
06-04-2008, 06:20 PM
Ok, thanks. That didn't used to be there, I see that you have finally clarified the required OS. I'm rebuilding my XP machine right now, once it's up I'll see if the game works. Thanks for finally looking into the problem.

cjjreed
06-05-2008, 03:41 AM
Ugh, XP only... well, thanks for the reply and thank you mac_hack for causing a ruckus :)

EDIT: Also, my other question is Blazing Angels 2 also states XP only, however IT works. Could you please explain this or tell us how to fix it/getting it working?

OmeNu
06-05-2008, 03:52 PM
well i have two pcs one runing Windows Vista ultimate 64bit and one running windows XP Professional x64

vista will not run Blazing Angels
XP Pro x64 Will, But no in game Audio just sound for Movies. could you get to them on why that may be happening?

bolth systems are up todate compeletly.

BurtonJ
06-05-2008, 04:00 PM
Blazing Angels Support (http://www.ubi.com/us/support/default.aspx)

Matjac
06-09-2008, 10:34 PM
I was duped into buying this game also. I tried running it in compatability mode mode but that didn't work. Blazing angels 2 runs fine but can't get my controller to work with it. 30 dollars of my hard earned money down the crapper I guess. THANKS STEAM

Moraduke
12-29-2008, 05:37 PM
So this game won't work even if you make a shortcut in Vista and use the "Run As Administrator" option or switch Compatibility modes? I was thinking about buying this, but I'm not downgrading Vista for one game.

Vormund
01-10-2009, 12:10 AM
You'd think Ubisoft would patch the damn thing to work with Vista already. GRR.

I've tried Run as Admin and Game compatibility modes. Still not working.

be77solo
01-10-2009, 08:46 AM
yeah, I agree.... I'd pick it up if I knew it'd actually run... lame on ubi's part

Yanman.be
01-17-2009, 03:55 AM
I'm running my copy on windows vista perfectly ( both games ), but I've bought them in a store, couple of months ago.

in.meinem.turm.
02-20-2009, 11:54 PM
they never said there that the "free" game by pre-ordering wouldn't work with Vista

you really should inform yourself.
please continue ♥♥♥♥♥ing in the Ubisoft support forums since it is their fault.

qUiCkSiLvEr
02-21-2009, 01:50 AM
As Burton posted before, please contact UBI if you have problems like this.
Blazing Angels Support (http://www.ubi.com/us/support/default.aspx)

gsspider
02-21-2009, 07:07 AM
The game works under Vista x64.
Sadly I cannot post the 'solution', because it's not exactly legal.
What I will say is that the copy protection is the problem.

Of course I didn't try that myself but only heard about that from a friend (I am not doing such things).

I still can't believe that THE ONLY THING preventing me from playing the game is the %§&$/!% copy protection...

be77solo
02-21-2009, 07:20 AM
Yeah, my bad and I see the post was deleted, which I understand. I do know it's not Valve's fault directly, but it is a simple fix to the problem as mentioned above by gsspider. Just hate that since it won't be fixed, that people that bought it and want to play aren't allowed to see the fix. I was just frustrated, and do apologize for any problems my post may have caused. No hard feelings on any parts I hope! :)

BusDriverUk
02-21-2009, 09:23 AM
so what fi we where to bypass the protection would our accounts be locked down for hacking the games?

superjj59
02-22-2009, 12:05 PM
If you have the error message "Cannot run Blazing Angels" under windows Vista, you can fix it easily:
You just have to change the compatibility mode of the program SettingsApplication.exe. Put the compatibility mode to Windows 98 (it doesn't work if you put Windows XP). After that, launch the game normally from Steam and it should work.

I don't know why it works but the most important is that you can play the game on windows Vista.

Enjoy!! ;)

PS: I play the game on Vista 32bits but I think this solution will work on Vista 64 too.

redlabour
02-22-2009, 03:26 PM
If you have the error message "Cannot run Blazing Angels" under windows Vista, you can fix it easily:
You just have to change the compatibility mode of the program SettingsApplication.exe. Put the compatibility mode to Windows 98 (it doesn't work if you put Windows XP). After that, launch the game normally from Steam and it should work.

This does not work. You will get a Errormessage from STEAM to remove the compatibility Mode. :o

Halcyon77
02-22-2009, 03:52 PM
This does not work. You will get a Errormessage from STEAM to remove the compatibility Mode. :o

I've seen this error message before myself, but oddly enough, I just re-downloaded the game and set the compatability mode to 98, and it worked on the first try. I'm running Vista 64, and have never been able to get the Steam version of the game to work before this.

Kudos to SuperJ for finding a solution!

Target123
02-22-2009, 11:14 PM
I also confirm SuperJ's method, I set to Win 98 mode, Work on my Vista 64.

[edit] this is for the Blazing Angels. (Blazing Angels 2 works with my Vista 64)

redlabour
02-22-2009, 11:30 PM
And whatabout Blazing Angels 2?

Target123
02-23-2009, 12:11 AM
My Blazing Angels 2 works just fine with Vista 64. I didn't change anything.

redlabour
02-23-2009, 12:13 AM
I am talking about Vista 32 bit.

gsspider
02-23-2009, 01:19 AM
Blazing Angels works with this tip (legally :)). Thank You!
I mean Steam doesn't show that I'm playing this game, but this is ok I guess?!

I am running Vista x64, btw.

redlabour
02-23-2009, 01:37 AM
It seems only Vista 64bit is working with this Workaround.

superjj59
02-23-2009, 02:13 PM
Hi everyone!
I'm happy to see that it works for other people too.
Redlabour, I got the problem you have (Errormessage from STEAM to remove the compatibility Mode) when I tried to launch the game directly by executing the .exe with a double-click on it. But when I launched the game from my games' list on Steam, it worked. Did you launch the game with a shortcut on your desktop or something like that? If yes, launch the game from your games list on Steam and you will see! ;)

Otherwise, I have also noticed that the count of the time doesn't work for Blazing Angels in the community page. I think it's because Steam launchs the settings of the game and not the game. I saw the same thing with the last "Prince of Persia". But it's not really important. :)

TonyVallad
02-23-2009, 03:38 PM

Works for me too.
Thx a lot.

BusDriverUk
02-23-2009, 03:40 PM
ive tried this and im getting 'this game is not avalible at the moment' popup

anymore ideas?

be77solo
02-23-2009, 08:16 PM
Hmm, compatibility mode set to 98 actually works great for getting the game started, very nice ha... but, I'm now having another issue... after each mission it now crashes back to desktop. So, some other odd bug this causes.

Actual gameplay is really fun though, and I'm quite impressed with the graphics. The world feels very much alive, and it's a bit over the top, but fits the game perfect. Definately worth a bit of work to get running properly.

superjj59
02-24-2009, 09:24 AM
Hi!
BusDriverUk, your problem is strange and I don't think it's a problem of the game in particular. Maybe you have incomplete files. Try to uninstall the game and download it again.

be77solo, it's already a good thing that your game works. But your problem seems to come from another thing than Steam. Do you have the same kind of problem with other games? Maybe you just need to update your graphical pilots. You can also try to change the graphical settings before launching the game: a lower resolution, no antialiasing, etc. Let us know if you solve your problem.

See you! ;)

be77solo
02-24-2009, 08:38 PM
Hey, thanks for the help superjj and suggestions. It does seem to be directly related to compatibility mode, as when run in normal mode with other possible workarounds I can play as long as I like, missions load, finish, reload, etc. Where as when running in Windows 98 mode, it will start, load a mission, run great, and upon the mission complete message right when the results menu would load, it instantly crashes to the desktop EVERY time... so, definitely some sort of issues with using compatibility mode, just didn't know if anybody else had run into this.

Great game though! Pleasantly surprised so far!

BusDriverUk
02-25-2009, 03:46 AM
redownloading at the moment

BusDriverUk
02-25-2009, 06:59 AM
nope didnt change anything

Target123
02-25-2009, 08:11 AM
I have 3 PC (3 different OS) and tested Blazing Angels 1 and 2.

PC 1: XP Pro 32 SP3, AMD Opterlon 185 (x2. 2.6Ghz), EVGA GF8800GTS 640MB(182.06), DDR(400) 3GB RAM.
BA 1 and 2 both runs fine.

PC2: Vista 64 SP1, C2D 8400 (x2. 3.0Ghz), SAPPHIRE HD 4850 512MB(9.2), DDR2(800) 4GB RAM.
BA 1 not run first, But after the compatibility set to Windows 98 runs fine. BA2 runs fine, no change on compatibility.

PC 3: Windows 7 Beta 64, AMD 7750 Black Ed (x2. 2.7Ghz), Asus EAH 4670 512MB(9.2), DDR2(1066) 4GB RAM.
BA 1 not run, change compatibility (Test all setting, Win 95, 98, XP etc) But not run. BA 2 are runs but somehow lost in-game mice control.

Akb123
02-26-2009, 07:32 AM
Wow I'm shocked that this game only works in Windows XP, so compatability mode W98 works? I already deleted it but maybe I will re-download it.

gdgi
02-27-2009, 03:53 PM
wow what a deal! if you buy Hawx (which pretty much requires Vista), you get a game that is completely useless to Vista owners! Thanx Ubisoft and Valve for scamming your customers! Why am I not surprised by this Ubisoft?

Seadog1966
02-28-2009, 09:37 AM
wow what a deal! if you buy Hawx (which pretty much requires Vista), you get a game that is completely useless to Vista owners! Thanx Ubisoft and Valve for scamming your customers! Why am I not surprised by this Ubisoft?

Yea, that is funny!

I was able to get past the settings screen using the compatibility mode settings mentioned above, but now the game just goes to a black screen after that, and just sits there. So not sure if it's an issue with the copy protection verification or not, I'm currently messing around with some of the other settings, and having steam verify my installation of the game. I'm attempting to run the game on my laptop, with Windows Vista64 for an OS, the graphics chip on this laptop is an ATI Radeon 3100. I'm actually not expecting to get the game to work on this laptop, but if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Also going to check to see if game will work on desktop running Vista32, with a Nvidia Gforce 9600 card in it.

be77solo
02-28-2009, 10:42 AM
I've got it running on my tablet with the ATI 3200, and I think the 3100 is fairly similar, not sure what the difference is, but on the 3200 I run it at native resolution and everything on high just fine... not a very demanding game, but still looks really nice. So, should be good to go once you get past the vista problem.

Akb123
02-28-2009, 11:15 AM
Now they made a huge banner in Steam advertising this. I'm going to send them an e-mail because I believe its f'd up what they are doing! I want HAWX so it doesn't matter but it would have been better to offer $5 off.

Noel127
02-28-2009, 12:29 PM
Works for me too.
Thx a lot.

I dont understand I changed the compa. from the desktop short cut and ran it from inside steam and it still didnt work! Dude I am upset and tired I downloaded it twice my internet is slow so imagine the patients i need for that download to complete and Now I can even run it STEAM IS A COMPLETE SCAM for this how u sell a XP game with a VISTA Game on it? Like seriously it makes no sense they just take your money and be the hell with it, I have Vista Ultimate 32 bit Intel Dual core 6600 @ 3.2 Ghz
4 GB of ram And a 9800 GT x2 in SLI With a EVGA nForce Nvidia 680i Mother board

Seadog1966
02-28-2009, 07:41 PM

Ok, I did this, and still didn't work. It would get past the 'Drivers out of date' message, but would just sit there with a black screen. I did a little looking around on the Ubisoft forums, and found this post, http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8421062565/m/1511039927. And as I suspected, it's a copy protection problem. The post on the Ubisoft forum tells you how to get around it, sort of a round about way to play the game, and I wished there was a better way. I can understand that the game is not supposed to work on Vista, but that is why there is a compatibility mode built into Vista to run older XP programs. But for Steam to sell something that has a copy protection compatibility problem, that's just stupid, whole point of us having a steam account is so that we don't have to worry about copy protection problems, Isn't that why we have to sign in to play?
Any how, works now on Windows Vista 64, hope this helps.

BusDriverUk
03-01-2009, 07:35 AM
but using the 'ahem' inside you steam folder will lead to having your steam account locked down doesnt it?

Noel127
03-01-2009, 08:07 AM

I don't know why it works but the most important is that you can play the game on windows Vista.

Enjoy!! ;)

PS: I play the game on Vista 32bits but I think this solution will work on Vista 64 too.

DUDE OMG IT WORKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OK!!!!!!!
All you have to do is go into your steam folder and go into your steam apps after that go into common folder and find blazing angels folder go in it now look for the icon that has a picture of two things crossing over one another called settings application.exe and run it in compatibility mode Windows 98 but dont start it out from the folder but start it inside steam go to your games and start it from there this is where mine was.
C:computer/local/programs files/steam/steamapps/common/blazing angels/settings application.exe

be77solo
03-01-2009, 08:24 AM
i don't think so, who knows, but that'd be a heck of a battle if they did... you already own the game, which you purchased through Steam, and we're allowed to modify our games, that's one of the great things about Steam... so, I don't see how simply getting the game to run would be an issue. We ran into a similar problem with Manhunt on Vista, and that required modifying the .exe along with some other files to get to run, and nobody had any issues with that. Just a problem with a few older games.

I think a bigger issue is cheating on VAC servers, that's where you can run into some issues being banned, but this game has nothing to due with Valve or it's secured servers. Check these posts in another thread here:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=807397&page=2

Seems to make sense to me, but your mileage may vary. I'm sure by the letter of the user agreement it could get funky, and by no means am I telling you or anyone to do it, or that I've ever tried it, but that's what I've read.......

It's a fun game though, hate to see it die for old outdated copy protection issues.

urbantank
03-03-2009, 04:21 AM
Are you kidding me, you sell a game that is coming out that is new like Rainbowsix Hawx and you give away a false hope of getting a free game that cant run on Vista?? Are you kidding me? I know the game is only $10, but come on Steam, didnt you think that people would have Vista, why dont you credit the Vista users $10 and say that this is only for XP on the PRE PURCHASE PAGE

My god what the hell is up with these people

Nuff said I have vented! :mad:

redlabour
03-03-2009, 04:29 AM
It works with Vista - just activate the 98/ME Compatibility Mode. :rolleyes:

urbantank
03-03-2009, 04:30 AM
It works with Vista - just activate the 98/ME Compatibility Mode. :rolleyes:

yea I got it to load, but now when I am in the game and it says launching is just sits there, did yours do that?

redlabour
03-03-2009, 04:36 AM
No - check the Cache. Mine works fine ...

be77solo
03-03-2009, 04:28 PM
i do have issues with the compatibility mode....mine launches and runs fine, but as soon as a mission ends, it crashes. Every time, no matter which mission or game mode. Very wierd.

Love the game though, am really impressed with the graphics, gameplay, wish Ubisoft would simply patch the Vista issues. Thought all along this was a poor console port until I actually tried it, but it's actually a really good game, great environment, fun game.

ch0kolateYoshi
03-14-2009, 05:46 PM
For all users using Windows 7 Ultimate or keep getting the "Cannot run Blazing Angels" error, then this might help you.

This is how i got my Blazing Angels Squadron of WWII working

My Computer Specs:
CPU: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+ 3.00 GHz
RAM: 2.00 GB of ram
GPU: nVidia GeForce 9800 GT 1gb

To get get Blazing Angels working Go to:

http://www.gameburnworld.com/gp/gamefixes/blazingangelssquadronsofww2.shtml

and download the "BLAZING ANGELS: SQUADRONS OF WW2 v1.02 [ENGLISH] NO-DVD/FIXED EXE"

After you have downloaded it, extract it and move the files to the steam/steamapps/common/blazing angels squadron of wwii folder.
I recommend you making a backup of your old files just incase.

In the steam/steamapps/common/blazing angels squadron of wwii folder, look for an application/.exe called SettingsApplication. Right click on it, go to properties, click on the Compatibility tab on the top and tick "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and in the drop down box, select Windows 98/Windows Me. click apply and once that is done. Run the SettingsApplication from the folder, not from steam or you will get the "This game is currently unavailable" error.

If you did this correctly then it should work... It worked for me and hopefully it works for you. Im pretty sure it works online.

I don't know if this is legal or not i just wanted to play the game.

Hope this helps you guys.

Sweetz
03-16-2009, 10:49 PM
Giving this game away with HAWX is a joke.

I've gotten it running after reading this thread, but now I can't seem to map my 360 controller correctly. It detects the left stick input as buttons instead of an analog stick.

This is the shoddiest port job I've seen in a long, long time. Really puts into perspective how good the ports we're getting now actually are.

Dingo
03-31-2009, 04:41 PM
the compatibility mode of the program SettingsApplication.exe. Put the compatibility mode to Windows 98

Many thanks.

Fedoruk
05-28-2009, 09:31 PM
i just got this game for 10 dollars, and after seeing what the other angry posters have said, im still a little miffed, but im wondering if there are any other solutions to running on vista, cause i too am getting sick and tired of buying games then having to go through loops to play them

edit: was able to run with 98 compatability, but sits at black screen and i hear the menu music, im gonna mess with the settings to see if i can get it to work, but im not very hopeful

grassotto
12-07-2009, 07:27 AM
this is how i solved it on windows 7 64bit (is the same on vista 64bit)
a) put win98 compatibility for settingsapplication.exe
b) installed another game that uses starforce, updated starforce drivers with a file from starforce site http://www.star-force.com/support/sfdrvup.zip
c) run blazing angels from steam

nm..it worked at first but not anymore after rebooting

os10
02-19-2010, 11:13 AM
Vista 64 here. this game wasn't working for me either, same startup problem as everyone else. configuring settingsapplication.exe for win98 compatibility mode did fix the problem and it runs normally now. Steam really should have this solution posted somewhere obvious, and tech support should be made aware. this does not reflect good on Steam at all and makes me wary of making further purchases.

Zenerol
07-25-2010, 08:21 PM
I just wanted to confirm that the "configuring settingsapplication.exe for win98 compatibility mode" for Windows 7 Pro 64bit also works. I had the same problem as others, even XP mode would not work, setting "settingsapplication.exe" to Win98/ME compatibility mode worked a charm. It now runs fine. You DO NOT need to download any cracks.

I should also mention, that Blazing Angels 2 worked straight up, I did not need to change anything. It runs fine without running in compatibility mode.

Alkpaz2
07-31-2010, 05:27 PM
I just wanted to confirm that the "configuring settingsapplication.exe for win98 compatibility mode" for Windows 7 Pro 64bit also works. I had the same problem as others, even XP mode would not work, setting "settingsapplication.exe" to Win98/ME compatibility mode worked a charm. It now runs fine. You DO NOT need to download any cracks.

I should also mention, that Blazing Angels 2 worked straight up, I did not need to change anything. It runs fine without running in compatibility mode.

This solution worked for me! :)

henx125
01-03-2011, 11:46 AM
so if it doesnt work for vista or win7 then why is there not a more obvious warning on the store page for it? isnt that kinda important?

arctic1129
08-09-2011, 04:34 PM
They do not care about us as customers, they are rude in their responses, their interest ends as soon as the check clears.

No video game that costs $10 dollars or more should be limited to only one computer. I have kids and have to buy a separate copy for each one of them and myself if we wish to multiplay together...uh I dont think so.

candle_86
11-20-2011, 08:11 AM
the windows 98 fix does not work I want a refund

k12doz
01-24-2012, 01:31 PM
the windows 98 fix does not work I want a refund

Was thinking about buying F1 2011 but I think that I just bought my last game from Ubisoft or Steam. What's the sense of paying my hard earned money for games I can't play and the only recommendation I get from Ubisoft is to install a game on a computer that fits the gamebox (I don't have since I downloaded from Steam)requirements. Steam also has a no refund policy and apparently doesn't care if their customers are unhappy.

my 2 cents.