PDA

View Full Version : Beta Forums will Close Soon

FuzzDad
07-02-2008, 06:36 PM
I'll be closing these down soon to read-only. For bugs in the regular DoDS please use the bug report feature. I'll probably move the map bugs thread over to the regular dods forum and use it to capture any map bugs. Try and report bugs with some sense of normalcy and try and stop the "vent-your-spleen" type of post here or on the bug report because all that will do is get your post deleted or your bug report ignored.

So...have fun with it...this weekend will be full of noobs so your KD ratios should all climb sky-hi.

Tibo
07-02-2008, 06:55 PM
Hahahah very funny the last sentence.
I'm just a bit disapointed achies got reset. And still no bindable key for the console in the miscilianous options. I guess I'll send them this suggestion again in the bug report.

jackson5
07-03-2008, 01:28 AM
and still no free crosshair choice on sv_pure 2?

General FLEISH
07-03-2008, 03:44 AM
I doubt it will climb high..

Not with them havin Snipermediums and me having a Rocket that doesn't do area dmg

Woutsie
07-03-2008, 03:52 AM
Thanks FuzzDad for keeping us up to date ;)

Insert
07-03-2008, 06:56 PM
I joined a server for a few minutes and things seemed to be OK with the improvements... one question though... why was this released from beta before the smoke nade low fps bug was not fixed? I threw a nade, ran into the smoke and my FPS dropped dramatically... whats up with leaving out a huge fix that will effect many?