PDA

View Full Version : The new content should be available seperatly

Marco 132
12-06-2008, 06:05 AM
yes, what the title says. its all very well to release portal : still alive on the xbla, but what about us fans who already have the orange box? we dont want to have to fork our money for a game we already have.

just suggesting, the new achievements and levels should be available by themselves at a lower price

Mustikos
12-06-2008, 12:40 PM
Bah... the gaming industry seems to be going the way of AIG, in that their gluttony is overtaking their level of respect for gamers that are poor. I would like new content, but cannot afford to pay more for a simple download, as I've mentioned before, it is crap to pay the same price for something that pretty much has ZERO invested in its packaging. It costs money to print manuals, boxes, dvds, so why do downloaders pay the same price? Other than just to make some rich people, even richer?!

MasterQueff
06-23-2009, 10:53 PM
That is true.
I think more people own The Orange Box than Portal: Still Alive considering that TOB is cheaper and has more games. I sent an Email about this and hopefully I will get an answer.

I <3 Pain Pills
08-15-2009, 08:51 PM
I doubt it'll ever happen.

jon_infektion
10-27-2009, 07:19 PM
As much as I would like this, I doubt itll happen.

FoXoF
03-27-2010, 05:43 AM
http://portalmaps.wecreatestuff.com/

Google more.

Machiavellus
04-28-2010, 01:30 PM
This thread is for the xbox 360 version, where we have no way of getting the bonus maps on our xbox, without paying 1200 points for another full copy of portal.

Pay attention more.