PDA

View Full Version : blood stains on wall = pixels

x coldzero x
01-08-2009, 07:11 AM
hey

urm im talking about the xbox 360 version of left4dead

after recent update on the xbox360 for left4dead when ever i see certain blood stains on the wall they are multi coloured pixels, if any of you remember those magic pictures where it was just loads of colours and u look at it for a while and then a 3D image appears in the middle.

well its a bit like that! u see all these coloured pixels and then as u get closer it slowly turns into blood =\ or if you look at certain angles it changes between blood and crazy pixel mess.

anyone know what this is about? or direct me to the right place to find out what it is? was the update corrupt?

x coldzero x
01-08-2009, 07:18 AM
no1 knows anything about this?

xG M4V3RiiCK
01-08-2009, 02:27 PM
Yea it like thst sometimes i dont think theres an update....

Maurerk
01-08-2009, 02:53 PM
Yea the update didn't do a THING to the game, besides patch those dumb-♥♥♥ hackers.

x coldzero x
01-09-2009, 02:23 AM
Yea the update didn't do a THING to the game, besides patch those dumb-♥♥♥ hackers.

i noticed a few changes after that update i had, like when i was infected and dead i could spectate the infected and survivors. before i was only allowed to spectate survivors.

but ive only noticed this weird thing since i got that update and it wont go away :(

x coldzero x
01-09-2009, 04:54 AM
sure wish some kind of mod or one of the developers could explain, its not a problem with gameplay but its still annoying to see it on the walls as im running around

Adam14
01-09-2009, 11:46 AM
I have also noticed this it's very annoying and it also appears on the yellow forklifts and it just looks plain wierd.

x coldzero x
01-09-2009, 11:56 AM
i played again today and it wasn't there this time :s i dont understand but it was gone =\

suicydking
01-10-2009, 03:55 PM
i noticed a few changes after that update i had, like when i was infected and dead i could spectate the infected and survivors. before i was only allowed to spectate survivors.

Wrong. I've always been able to spectate the infected.

x coldzero x
01-10-2009, 04:41 PM
Wrong. I've always been able to spectate the infected.

no im not wrong, it never used to let me AND the other day again it didnt let me :s just during one game anyway. i keep noticing a few weird things going on tbh.

WarlokkLLE
01-11-2009, 10:35 AM
I'm a little confused as to what you mean. Do you mean images are like real pixelated and then becoming clearer infront of you?

WarlokkLLE
01-11-2009, 10:37 AM

This could just be because all the other infected were either respawning or dead when you were trying to spectate them.

x coldzero x
01-12-2009, 08:00 AM
I'm a little confused as to what you mean. Do you mean images are like real pixelated and then becoming clearer infront of you?

no like well imagine a square....then basicly fill that square with loads of small squares and then randomly fill each small square with a colour....that is what im seeing.

and the spectate thing...i dont know because i used to try n spectate while they were alive to see what they were doing but sometimes im only allowed to spectate survivors...depending on the game (not if people are alive or not)

fhwang
01-12-2009, 10:29 AM
no like well imagine a square....then basicly fill that square with loads of small squares and then randomly fill each small square with a colour....that is what im seeing.

I was seeing exactly that before the game refused to load at all for me. In my case, I think it was because my Xbox seems to have scratched the disc up, I looked on the back and the disc had that tell-tale circular scratch. Not sure who I have to call to get a new one (Microsoft? Valve?) but I guess I'll figure out soon.

Strangely enough I don't think any of my other game discs or DVDs are scratched up, just L4D.