PDA

View Full Version : GRID

Port
03-03-2009, 07:31 PM
Hello everyone

I own GRID for the PC since rite around it's release and I am back to racing online again a lot and I had a 360 question some of you may be able to answer.

I was wondering how big the community is for online, like can you always find a race or would it simply be a waste of money to purchase GRID for the 360 at this point and time?

I love racing but I have to spend so much time in front of the PC as it is, I would love to just sit back and hit up some demo derby or some Euro races while relaxing. ( away from the PC )

Thanks in advance for any information.

Fahrtgasse
03-03-2009, 07:56 PM
buddy, you are in the WROOOOONG forum. and I can't give you a straight answer on it anyway. Different online communities differ between games, no telling what their community is like. Try a GRID forum.

wazups 2x
03-03-2009, 08:13 PM
Hello everyone

I own GRID for the PC since rite around it's release and I am back to racing online again a lot and I had a 360 question some of you may be able to answer.

I was wondering how big the community is for online, like can you always find a race or would it simply be a waste of money to purchase GRID for the 360 at this point and time?

I love racing but I have to spend so much time in front of the PC as it is, I would love to just sit back and hit up some demo derby or some Euro races while relaxing. ( away from the PC )

Thanks in advance for any information.

Wrong Forum. Go to Grid.com or whatever there site is called.

Port
03-03-2009, 08:34 PM
Hell, sorry guys I clicked 360 discussion and figured one of you may play GRID and have some insight. Sorry for posting in the wrong section and or wasting anyones time. :o

MOD'S, I guess you have the go ahead to delete this thread and I will seek answers to my questions else where.

Thanks again