PDA

View Full Version : Patch Notes 3/18/09

paleoent
03-19-2009, 10:30 AM
Among other things, the latest patch fixes the following issues:

- HUD and loading screens will now show up correctly.
- Blowing up enemies no longer randomly spawns way too many gibs.
- Fixed a bug where a player could walk through a wall in the first level.

We will soon be releasing patches to address the other issues that have been mentioned here and in the Steam forums.

Thank you to all the people who have given us feedback, we are working diligently to fix the problems that many of you have run into.

Exportforce
03-19-2009, 10:49 AM
Can you add a Shortcut to disable the HUD manually via e.g. ALT+X ?
I liked it without a HUD and would like to be able to deactivate it again. Also I personally, like a few friends, found it quite funny with the ubber-splat.
Would be cool if that could be activated in options as optional Crit-Gib or something like that (chance of 1:100 or something)

Great game! :)

hotcakes22
03-19-2009, 10:50 AM
Hi,

thanks for the patch, the HUD is nice. Enjoying the game, but at this part where I must shut down a force field, it seems there is a bug in which the "Use" button only shows up sometimes on the computer, and not at other times.

It showed up once and I hit Use, shutting down the red force field, but then I died and when I went back, the Use button would not show up.

Also, the game would not let me run in full screen mode without hitting alt + enter. And couldn't use 1440x900.

Berzeger_
03-19-2009, 10:53 AM
I think you guys must have a memory leak somewhere in code as the game uses still more and more RAM after awhile of playing.

{Yotsuba}
03-19-2009, 10:56 AM
Yeah, I also hope you can fix that possible leak or whatever else is causing the huge loss of FPS after around 15 mins gameplay.

I also notice on an Nvidia card that some of the graphics don't like to display when you get right up close to them. But this is a problem a lot of games seem to have =/.

isolated1
03-19-2009, 11:59 AM
The last boss gets stuck in the dock, with only his head above the dock. He moves around a lot in circles, making him hard to kill. I did finish it though.

StingingVelvet
03-19-2009, 02:15 PM
After the real version was released the HUD was my only major problem, so thanks for this patch.

I do think that room with the crates and rushing water has some weird bugs, but nothing that hurts gameplay... seems like the lighting is messed up in some way? Not sure.

There are also some random physics errors, but almost all games with physics have those.

Thanks for the game... really fun with a unique style, and at such a budget price I feel it's well worth the cash.