PDA

View Full Version : Javascript and Youtube

Ymbirtt
04-06-2009, 07:34 AM
As most of you probably know, we've got a wonderful little web browser as part of the Steam in-game overlay, very nice feature, means we can go on Youtube mid-game and whack some music on, or look something up on one of the many wikis of the world.

Recently, however, I've found that it doesn't work any more. Either Youtube's been updated, or the Steam Web Browser's been patched, but for some reason Javascript's stopped working, and with it Youtube. I don't know if this is my fault or not, but it's not something I'm happy about because one of the best things about the Steam Web Browser's stopped working.

Is there something I can do to fix this, or will I need to wait for Steam and Youtube to make friends with each other again?

Ymbirtt
04-07-2009, 08:02 AM
Just bumping, to see if anyone has any solutions.

Don Alex
04-22-2009, 02:13 PM
i have the same Problem, i have searchin into google for a long time nothin...

pls help i love to listen to music into youtube when im play counter strike!!!

:(

baileygates
04-22-2009, 02:46 PM
Same here but if someone sent you a youtube link via the steam messenger you can watch it in the steam browser. Just get someone to message you with the video you want, click the link and it will work

SoulHarvester
09-22-2009, 03:14 PM
you can also access google videos just fine, as long as you don't do google image first, and it should work, just do your search and have site:youtube after it.