PDA

View Full Version : Ridiclous set of gaming physics

2CORE_NEO
05-16-2009, 05:31 PM
Who wants to play a game where it's cool to jump a ramp but 9 times out of 10 you just end up backwards. How fricken stupid. I should rephrase my question to, who wants to play a lame game that just pisses me off.

I am referring to Ultimate Carnage.

Purple44
05-16-2009, 10:01 PM
That the risk of taking jumps to get more nitro.

And some cars are better at landing a jump than others.

masta121
05-16-2009, 10:29 PM
That the risk of taking jumps to get more nitro.

And some cars are better at landing a jump than others.

- This. It's not like the game forces you to take jumps or anything. It sounds to me like you're one of those people who get mad whenever a game isn't laughably easy. Yes, messups happen. They add to the difficulty. If it's too much for you, maybe you should play something else.

Toto pectore
05-17-2009, 12:26 AM
Learn to jump!!! Don't blame game, blame your skills!

2CORE_NEO
09-19-2009, 10:24 PM
I rant...but I did not give up. I have improved alot and my stats have too.

Zefar
09-25-2009, 02:00 PM
Jumping was never a problem for me, getting ahead of some of the insane AI drivers on certain wood maps where a thing that I hated.
Also Time trial was also a pain.

H2OVapour
05-22-2010, 08:53 PM
Who wants to play a game where it's cool to jump a ramp but 9 times out of 10 you just end up backwards. How fricken stupid. I should rephrase my question to, who wants to play a lame game that just jaratees me off.

I am referring to Ultimate Carnage.

Let go of the gas just before hitting the jump will often give You a much better landing. You have this in real life too, it's called coil compression I believe.

DIONightmare
06-25-2010, 12:53 AM
I want to play such a game and don't give a ♥♥♥♥ about you not being able to jump properly. As for mandatory advice, watch out for car damage - for instance, if one wheel has fallen off, you may experience some problems during jump.
Asymmetrically damaged car == poor landing in most cases.