PDA

View Full Version : 'haven' is impossible to beat.

JonLee
06-19-2009, 04:24 AM
'haven -something-" level is the level right before the final level. there are 6 planets in the system. 4 of them are occupied by greem computer. I can only colonize 2 planets that have 2 asteroids for each. I cannot delevop my colony further than lev1 cuz the green computer will notice that I'm in there system and start sending ships to me. everytime I play, I only can gather 23 fuel max. I've tried all possible ways of forming my fleet. I tried both, missles and lazers on them. I could not win a single battle.
in this level, the first mission is to build research labs on 3 planets. as I said, there are only 2 empty planets I can colonize. I restarted the level several times, and every time, when I tried to send my fleet to the enemy planet(to fight and conquer), it showed that the enemy's firepower overruns mine. I sent my ships anyway since the numbers doesn't really matter occationally. that's why I tried all kinds of weapons.

Can somebody tell me how to beat the crap out of the computer in this level?

I don't wanna brag, but I'm an experienced 24years old gamer. I'm pretty sure I wasn't playing stupid.

ps. oh yeah, it was a normal difficulty level, I played. :(

Smiiley
06-19-2009, 06:22 AM
Haha ^^ read objectives, you only need to make 1 research station on those 2 planets, and 1 research station on a third planet, when they find out u make a colony on their planet, you must be quick to send ur cruiser to a new star system :)

Next part is harder tho ;) then you need to keep up an army of corvettes with lazers and normal plate armor to fight of the enemy until you get new technology :) and staying level 1 is only important in the short part of the first system, doesnt matter in 2nd system

Rabid Rob
06-22-2009, 11:33 AM
Enemy fleet composition is random, on hard mode, I had to reload both for this first battle, and the second battle in the next star system I go to, so that I had optimal gear vs. what they brought. The 1 shot only torpedo bug can also be devastating, altho I don't know what causes that, it usually only starts later.

JonLee
06-22-2009, 06:28 PM
'haven -something-" level is the level right before the final level. there are 6 planets in the system. 4 of them are occupied by greem computer. I can only colonize 2 planets that have 2 asteroids for each. I cannot delevop my colony further than lev1 cuz the green computer will notice that I'm in there system and start sending ships to me. everytime I play, I only can gather 23 fuel max. I've tried all possible ways of forming my fleet. I tried both, missles and lazers on them. I could not win a single battle.
in this level, the first mission is to build research labs on 3 planets. as I said, there are only 2 empty planets I can colonize. I restarted the level several times, and every time, when I tried to send my fleet to the enemy planet(to fight and conquer), it showed that the enemy's firepower overruns mine. I sent my ships anyway since the numbers doesn't really matter occationally. that's why I tried all kinds of weapons.

Can somebody tell me how to beat the crap out of the computer in this level?

I don't wanna brag, but I'm an experienced 24years old gamer. I'm pretty sure I wasn't playing stupid.

ps. oh yeah, it was a normal difficulty level, I played. :(

I did not read the massages carefully. I just had to colonize one planet and build a research center on it, and flee away. leaving all my efforts behind.

54x
04-29-2010, 01:29 PM
How do you invade one of their planets and get out of the system in time?

My problem seems to be that I need to attack with a cruiser in order to be able to leave the system in time before they attack me so much I can't even build my way out of it, but I can't seem to find a way to take their worlds with said cruiser. :( I can go frigates and take a world off them, but then I lose too much stuff before I can retool.

Am I designing wrong or something?

Fudus
07-27-2010, 07:06 PM
I've been stuck on this mission for ages at hard. There's simply not enough fuel to make a fleet that can fight back, or perhaps my fleet design just sucks. How should I design my ships, or get enough fuel to make a big enough fleet?

hawlk2004
09-11-2012, 06:52 PM
to give bref somery. sorry for my spelling. i got throw the first system with a cruiser and 3 fighters got throw regules and went back with 3 cuisers and 3 fighters. took the gate out on first srtike and started biulding it up did not forces surrender they went peace. got every thing else done then went to regules and took all 12 planets from the pirits but they atack my planets in both systems and i dont move on to the next objective. please let me know what im doing wrong. and for the dificalty im doing the normal right now.