PDA

View Full Version : Great game!

neuromancer
07-08-2009, 01:20 PM
I'm quite pleased they added this. Two weeks ago I was rooting around all my old hard drives trying to see if I still had it kicking around somewhere and now here it is!

I remember playing this back when it came out and having a blast.

Good 'ol Lucasarts humour and mindless violence!

tacc
07-08-2009, 01:28 PM
The gameplay is nothing special. But all those cutscenes make up for it.

neuromancer
07-08-2009, 01:39 PM
Even though it wasn't published by LucasArts, I'm hoping that maybe they get Planet Moon's other game, Giants: Citizen Kabuto on here. That game was brilliant, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

jello
07-08-2009, 03:23 PM
Good or not, I think it’s a bit overpriced for its age... Ä5 max. and I would’ve bought it without hesitation.

Stryk
07-08-2009, 06:16 PM
Good or not, I think itís a bit overpriced for its age... Ä5 max. and I wouldíve bought it without hesitation.

I concur. I bought the game a couple of years ago for about $10 US.

Ok for the price at the time. Today it should be down some.

fluc02
07-08-2009, 07:14 PM
Even though it wasn't published by LucasArts, I'm hoping that maybe they get Planet Moon's other game, Giants: Citizen Kabuto on here. That game was brilliant, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

You can get Giants on Good Old Games for $6. Definitely worth picking up.

garciafigueres
07-09-2009, 10:15 AM

Oops! You took the words right outta my mouth! Anyway, let me add the link:

Giants on GOG (http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/giants_citizen_kabuto)

Greetings!

neuromancer
07-09-2009, 01:39 PM

Awesome! I hadn't seen that the last time I was looking on GoG

El Pollo Diablo
07-11-2009, 06:43 PM
that's two of the games i never gave away and install them every 2 years again. and again. and again. but the price is too high on steam. i'll keep my cd's.

Taz
07-12-2009, 07:17 PM
For us newcomers to the game, it was $10 well spent. I finished it after about nine hours and will definitely play it again.

The game play gets a little repetitive but those cut scenes are hilarious!

Sir_Brizz
07-12-2009, 07:24 PM
$10 is a great price, especially if you haven't played before.

jsdratm
08-18-2009, 09:37 AM
I had no idea what to expect and have now gotten past the first two stages. The cutscenes are really funny! :)

neuromancer
08-18-2009, 11:17 AM
I had no idea what to expect and have now gotten past the first two stages. The cutscenes are really funny! :)

The actual gameplay gets a little stale by the end but the hilarious cutscenes keep you going :)

Barryhalls
02-28-2010, 08:11 AM

Ever play Anachronox?That game had some funny cutscenes also:)

LTCHIPS
03-04-2010, 06:41 PM
The gameplay is nothing special. But all those cutscenes make up for it.

The gameplay in the game is fun, but yes it does get a bit repetitive. Cutscenes are the stars of the show though, as they are filled with humor that anyone would get.

I still remember how hard I laughed when the Swiss robot shoved Rex up the sleeping dinosaur's ♥♥♥. THAT WAS FUNNY.

I think i might put this game on my laptop, it has a good enough video card for it.

HiImpactHotDog
07-19-2010, 01:07 AM
I bought this game when it was released and it wasn't anything great then. Over time it's not aged well at all and I uninstalled and tossed the disc a few minutes after reinstalling it. Certainly not a PC classic that has stood the test of time.