PDA

View Full Version : Is this game fun in single player?

A Guy
07-08-2009, 06:28 PM
I am thinking about getting this game because I liked the older Lego games, but I don't know if I should get it because I will never have a chance to play it with other people. So is this game fun in single player, or do you need a friend to truly enjoy it?

I would also like to know if the game is beatable by only one person; in other words are there bugs with the AI that will cause them to not do what they need to do to pass the level? I know that in one of the Lego Star Wars games there was a part where each person had to step on a button, and the AI wouldn't do it so I had to plug in another controller and do it myself.

alchemistlord
07-08-2009, 07:35 PM
Yea I remember those moments. Yeah this game is fun in single player but if you are worrying about ai bugs you shouldn't.

terrible
07-08-2009, 11:22 PM
Only if you dont hate lego.

diangelo
07-10-2009, 09:34 AM
This is probably the best of all 3 LEGO games in my opinion. Yes its a bit shorter but it is a lot of fun. I have it on the PS3 but I will be grabbing it soon off here.

MADDOGGE
07-10-2009, 02:19 PM
I am thinking about getting this game because I liked the older Lego games, but I don't know if I should get it because I will never have a chance to play it with other people. So is this game fun in single player, or do you need a friend to truly enjoy it?

I would also like to know if the game is beatable by only one person; in other words are there bugs with the AI that will cause them to not do what they need to do to pass the level? I know that in one of the Lego Star Wars games there was a part where each person had to step on a button, and the AI wouldn't do it so I had to plug in another controller and do it myself.This game runs great. It is the only game I have ever bothered getting all the achievements on. AI is wonderful. Not much of a fan of lego Star Wars and Batman Lego was OK, but I adored Lego Indiana Jones.

I played it on the 360, but want to get a copy for the PC

A Guy
07-10-2009, 04:20 PM
It is the only game I have ever bothered getting all the achievements on.

Does it have Steam achievements?

{Yotsuba}
07-10-2009, 11:16 PM
Does it have Steam achievements?

I don't think the PC version has achievements at all.

A Guy
07-11-2009, 01:35 AM
I have it on the PS3 but I will be grabbing it soon off here.

I played it on the 360, but want to get a copy for the PC

Is it really that fun that you are willing to buy it on 2 different systems?

lilsypha
07-12-2009, 10:48 AM
Is it really that fun that you are willing to buy it on 2 different systems?

Absolutely!

I've played it on 360 (to experience the achievements), PC and DS. Can't get enough of these games! Can't wait for Lego Indy 2 and Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4. These games are a ton of fun, by yourself and otherwise. Well worth the money on two different systems!

MADDOGGE
08-28-2009, 02:02 PM
Is it really that fun that you are willing to buy it on 2 different systems?Actually I rent most of my 360 games. If there is no PC version I'll buy for my 360 if it's a keeper. If it's coming to the PC but has no demo I'll play it on the 360 first and see if I want it for the PC. The assumed backwards caompatibility of the next 360 isn't set in stone as we learnt with the original Xbox dispite promises from MS.and one day my 360/PS3 will die. I prefer most of my keepers on the PC though I will shamelessly play them with a controller if I want as long as it's not a FPS.

aare165
10-26-2009, 02:31 AM
if it gets boring eat the disc..
And replace it with a lego disc
That way we are high lego fans with no life
just lego
LEGO

brin
11-13-2009, 10:18 PM
Absolutely!

I've played it on 360 (to experience the achievements), PC and DS. Can't get enough of these games! Can't wait for Lego Indy 2 and Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4. These games are a ton of fun, by yourself and otherwise. Well worth the money on two different systems!

Same here , i've played it on 360 and i also own a wii version.

Redboy
02-22-2010, 05:34 PM
I got all Lego.

I have got version of PS2, PS3 and PC.

I was disappoint with PC and especially PS3 for not use gamepad vibration WTF ?

PS2 is most complete because it does work with vibration

PC is better for crystal clear with high resolution video

MADDOGGE
07-13-2010, 06:17 PM
Is it really that fun that you are willing to buy it on 2 different systems?Ah but the dirty little secret of console gaming that drives publishers crazy is, buy used or rent console games. Then if you like it and it's available for the PC you can buy a copy for the PC when it's cheap trading in the used copy.;)I only keep console exclusive games for my consoles. Everything else is PC.