PDA

View Full Version : I Just Have Three Words...

ViciousMink
07-08-2009, 09:18 PM
LAND

SHARK

GUN!

A proper review later. =) I'm just grooving over being able to play LOOM and hoping that other Lucas classics -- like Grim Fandango -- come out soon.

neuromancer
07-08-2009, 10:41 PM
LAND

SHARK

GUN!

One of the greatest video game weapons EVER!

Sanzor
07-10-2009, 03:19 AM
I was in awe when I saw the release news on this game. I've played it before a long time ago and it was bloody hilarious, not to mention the weapons.

The shark gun is just good humour and I can't help laughing when the grunts go "Who's there!?" and look at their feet just to be eaten seconds later.

And if you haven't, then go use the Topsy Turvey mine when possible :D

MADDOGGE
07-27-2009, 06:57 PM
I have the retail version. Lots of fun but still haven't finished it yet though. (constant XP reinstalls)Glad to see it on Steam. Probably will pick it up for the convenience of having it on Steam. I'm not really impressed much with the newer games any more. All eye candy and no fun. I like these older ones. Despite dated graphics I couldn't care less about, the older games are simply fun to play over and over again.

GuyHard
08-04-2010, 08:32 PM
The Shrub Patrol were the greatest characters in this game. Bought it many years ago.

'DEATH TO THE SALAD EATERS!'

'We fight for the flowers that cannot fight for themselves!'

Gonadius
07-22-2012, 01:51 PM
The Shrub Patrol were the greatest characters in this game. Bought it many years ago.

'DEATH TO THE SALAD EATERS!'

Thats possibly my favorite quote of any game, and one I have adopted as my personal battle-cry.