PDA

View Full Version : Failed to join game (GS)

GeneralXTL
07-30-2009, 03:32 PM
I just got this game the other day and have been un able to join any multiplayer game or have people join my games. I Searched online and was told the issue might be portforwarding. So I set up A staticIP opened the ports and check them. The required onees are open. But I still cannot join any multiplayer games. I have even tried playing with my firewall off. If anyone has any information on this issue it would be really helpfull.

Fika
02-22-2010, 08:15 AM
I VE GOT SAME PROBLEM

Drac
02-22-2010, 01:15 PM
Same here too and all ports opened.

Chris911911
02-22-2010, 02:51 PM
I get that sometimes, I think it means your connection with that player is to low, GS= Game server

Arkantos117
02-25-2010, 10:40 AM
I just flicked my firewall off and on again. Then i went into cd keys and retyped the cdkeys in, after that it worked.

Tibbetts
02-27-2010, 02:04 PM
Having the same problem. Shut off my Firewall and restarted and it didn't work. :(

Any suggestions?

Regards,

-Tibbetts

sujeto_1
08-17-2010, 07:41 AM
The same for me FAILED TO JOIN GAME (GS), i have boths versions steam and factory sealed however im still having the same issue, i got this game cause i wish to play multiplayer, but i realized its better not spend money and get it PIRATED, so keep your money dont buy this useless crap, not multilanguage just English and ♥♥♥in Italian, i lost my money here.

marco1391
08-19-2010, 03:52 PM
same problem here

Tibbetts
08-19-2010, 08:14 PM
I found out the problem was with my router. It was blocking a lot of crap, even when I had allowed access. Had to buy a new one and haven't had a problem since.

-Tibbetts

sujeto_1
08-20-2010, 11:00 AM
I found out the problem was with my router. It was blocking a lot of crap, even when I had allowed access. Had to buy a new one and haven't had a problem since.

-Tibbetts

You just buogth another router and it was fixed? My router is ok, for every other game except for the Rome and Medieval total war, even empire and napoleon work excelent. Cmon Steam solve my problem or give me back my money, i dont deserve this.

Tibbetts
08-20-2010, 11:54 AM
I spent a few months trying other means to get RTW to work, but in the end I had to buy a new router.

As for Steam, it isn't their problem. The problem is GameSpy, as they run the servers for RTW and MTW.

-Tibbetts

sujeto_1
08-20-2010, 09:39 PM
I spent a few months trying other means to get RTW to work, but in the end I had to buy a new router.

As for Steam, it isn't their problem. The problem is GameSpy, as they run the servers for RTW and MTW.

-Tibbetts

What kind of router did you buy? i understand what are u sayin about gamespy, however i don't care a crap about who was the author of this nonsense, gamespy, sega, Bill gates, i don't know and i don't care, the fact is i bougth this from Steam, and i demand to be tecnical supported in order to play all the features that the game promise me, they promise to me Multiplayer i demand multiplayer, i paid to steam no other, so Please Gtlemen, lets make a claim to STEAM. Medieval has the same problem, and i spend my money, this would be the last time i let them cheat me. GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY.