PDA

View Full Version : Bug?

FleaBite
08-25-2009, 11:29 AM
after playing a little bit and enjoying it, the first level i was 2 objectives away from completing my mission. I thought instead of walking/running i will use one of the vehicles, after entering one and then going to get out, my character got out then immediately got back in making it impossible for me to do anything. the mouse didn't even move until pressing escape and only being able to reload a save could i continue.

anyone else had something like this?

erwem576
08-27-2009, 08:35 AM
after playing a little bit and enjoying it, the first level i was 2 objectives away from completing my mission. I thought instead of walking/running i will use one of the vehicles, after entering one and then going to get out, my character got out then immediately got back in making it impossible for me to do anything. the mouse didn't even move until pressing escape and only being able to reload a save could i continue.

anyone else had something like this?

Kind of.

Getting in and out of the sub...if you're not in exactly the right place he'll keep going back on the ladder. It's annoying little quirk. In situations like that you simply have to be very precise, slow, and patient until you're out of that little situation.

corwyn77
06-07-2010, 03:27 PM
I had another truck-related issue. When I steal the truck right after leaving the bunker in the first mission, the game crashes when I drive off.

r0cko
04-10-2011, 07:09 PM
Hmm, never had that problem. The ladder on the sub had me yelling in fury for a minute. :P