PDA

View Full Version : TF2, unlocking a little too much

minilandstan
09-03-2009, 06:25 PM
When I first got my hands on TF2, I knew NOTHING. I was happy when I got jarate as my first unlock, then it was the ambasator. Later, I realise that I unlocked the ambasator AGAIN. I go back to see if the new one was any better, but they were the same. Can someone tell me why I got TWO ambasators. No, its not for making MORE peace, if thats what your thinking...we all know BLU is on a budget cut.

motherfan
09-03-2009, 06:46 PM
Wrong forum pal: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80

kIlLeRhUNt CR
09-03-2009, 06:51 PM
When I first got my hands on TF2, I knew NOTHING. I was happy when I got jarate as my first unlock, then it was the ambasator. Later, I realise that I unlocked the ambasator AGAIN. I go back to see if the new one was any better, but they were the same. Can someone tell me why I got TWO ambasators. No, its not for making MORE peace, if thats what your thinking...we all know BLU is on a budget cut.

dude this is the 360 orange box forum,talking here about team fortress 2 pc is like eating a whole bowl of kfc chicken in front of a somali kid....

AToMiK
09-03-2009, 07:03 PM

Great, and I was having a good day:(

ThePortalMan
09-03-2009, 07:50 PM
A) Just because you get one item doesn't mean you won't ever get it again.
B) Wrong forums.

Javier1203
09-03-2009, 07:55 PM
This guy is probably a troll, in order to find these Forums you must search...

Peruvian Pie
09-03-2009, 08:02 PM
*He would begin to cry*.

KururuTehEvil
09-03-2009, 09:43 PM
*Pumps Shotgun*
We Don't like your kind here.