PDA

View Full Version : Not connecting for multiplayer.

howardthegrey
09-24-2009, 04:55 PM
I am not sure the problem, but it will not allow me to connect to a multi player match for some reason. Just says "loading"...stayed on for about 15 minutes one time, nothing. Any ideas?

Blair_Heroes
09-27-2009, 08:57 PM
Hi howardthegrey,

This is a known issue that occurs when using some network interfaces with Heroes. We're currently working on a patch to resolve the problem!

Regards,

Blair Holloway
http://www.transmissiongames.com/

NightBreed
05-15-2010, 11:02 PM
All this time and no posted fix ?

Just bought the game ,, runs fine local,, I can log in for for online play, but it hangs when creating or trying to log in to my friend's server.

I see a patch has been released, when is it going to be available on steam?

NightBreed
06-20-2010, 12:16 AM
All this time and no posted fix ?

Just bought the game ,, runs fine local,, I can log in for for online play, but it hangs when creating or trying to log in to my friend's server.

I see a patch has been released, when is it going to be available on steam?

Apparently never,, the company that developed the game, Transmission Games (originally known as IR Gurus), went out of business. Ubisoft is distributing Heroes Over Europe via venues
like Steam.

It should be a crime to sell a product that does not work as advertised,, knowing full and well the developer is out of business with no patch to be forthcoming to the buying public.

Such is the case with Heroes Over Europe.

Szot42
01-01-2012, 07:49 PM
i need to read the forums before i buy stuff... i got the game cause i wanted multiplayer :( and it really makes me mad that they took out the instant action portion of the game, in heros of the pacific they had a instant action were you could fight for hours providing you could survive that long... same with NFS hotpursuit, they took out the free drive with cops >.< and instant replay :(