PDA

View Full Version : download ALL of my steam games

ants280
09-29-2009, 12:06 PM
Just a quick question:
Can I start the download of ALL of the steam games I own with the click of the mouse?

I accedentaly just deleted steam: I had steam installed on my trial of windowns 7 (but it was pretty much exactly what my Vista drive was using) Being dumb, I removed My steam folder in win7 which deleted it in vista. I have around 50 games, and it will take a couple of hours to manually install all of them (only one installer (sets up download) can run at once) Also, right now steam is slow because of the L4D DLC that was just released. :(

I wish steam cloud would save all "autoexec.cfg" files!!! It will be hard to remember how I made my scripts

It is not the end of the world for me because I only play around an hour a week and I am really only playing TF2 right now (after I try out the L4D DLC)

CrazyNakedMan
09-29-2009, 12:42 PM
I've done it (I own around 25 games) with no problems. Maxed out my 15mbit connection for the entire time. Make sure you don't have bandwidth caps on your internet! You'll reach them pretty fast with the amount of data you want to download.

ants280
09-29-2009, 03:12 PM
bump

I'm looking for a button that starts the download of all 50 games...

T@F
09-29-2009, 03:14 PM
Hmm i thought you had to single click them and tell it to start downloading.
but i don`t own 50 games damn that will take a lot of gig,and if you have a bandwidth limit :P

Pythagoras
09-29-2009, 03:32 PM
Best thing you can do is just right click them and click "Install game"

But, probably the easiest thing to do is just to install the games you want to play, then install everything else when the opportunity comes up.