PDA

View Full Version : Can you have any website in Steam C Profile?

RedBlock
10-04-2009, 03:10 AM
I seen once that a person had a prank website on their Steam Community Profile. I clicked on it and it shocked me, but it was just a funny prank. I'm asking, are you aloud to have any site, such as this prank site?

AntiFritz
10-04-2009, 03:36 AM
No ones going to be monitoring what you put in their so i guess so, aslong as noone reports your profile maybe.

RedBlock
10-04-2009, 03:38 AM
No ones going to be monitoring what you put in their so i guess so, aslong as noone reports your profile maybe.

oh ok. but what if someone did report that person? does their account be disabled or are they banned from steam community only?

Pc_Madness
10-04-2009, 04:32 AM
oh ok. but what if someone did report that person? does their account be disabled or are they banned from steam community only?

Usually just a Steam Community ban I think, but I spose if its especially disturbing it might be an account ban?

RedBlock
10-04-2009, 01:10 PM
Usually just a Steam Community ban I think, but I spose if its especially disturbing it might be an account ban?

no the site wasn't any adult material and such. it wasn't even graphical, just a fake error message :o

Fuzz Bucket
10-04-2009, 01:13 PM
Don't put anything on your profile that could offend anyone. It's that simple.

ReBoot
10-05-2009, 01:12 PM
It's impossible. In the whole wide world, chances are high that anything will offend someone. But most likely, you'll only get nailed for thing that offend US Americans due to Valve bing a company from there.

chav_thepwnere
10-06-2009, 11:51 PM
It's impossible. In the whole wide world, chances are high that anything will offend someone. But most likely, you'll only get nailed for thing that offend US Americans due to Valve bing a company from there.

*posts muhammad comics*