PDA

View Full Version : new l4d infected

zombie2819
10-05-2009, 07:22 PM
i think it would be cool if l4d got a new special infected so i started to think and i came up with a zombie that would grap stuff (metal door) and use it as a shield then in order to attack the infected u would have to destroy his/her shield it does have a name yet and for it to attack it could either grab stuff and throw that or spit something and when the shield is destroyed it would run to get another until it has been killed

l4dr0cks123
10-05-2009, 07:24 PM
Someone translate into proper english?

Juanxz
10-06-2009, 05:20 AM
Someone translate into proper english?

If you can't understand then you have a problem. As for the idea it's not really good. The shield thing is a no no but the spitting thing isn't bad. What if this zombie eats items to fill his special meter and then he spits at the survivors. But that just made him like a boomer.

keepster33
10-06-2009, 01:11 PM
Now now I see no real problem with the shield idea it's not bad. However, zombie2819 you need to avoid the run on sentances. It does make it hard to understand what you're trying to say.

SonicHitman
10-06-2009, 06:21 PM
Uh... thats why they made a Riot zombie.. :confused:

mjke
10-07-2009, 12:30 PM
punctuation is for fools
but tis a decent idea

ReBoot
10-07-2009, 03:18 PM
Wrong forum. Why can't people find the L4D forum nowadays?

Mutual
10-09-2009, 02:17 AM
VALVe used to have a infected called the screamer that would scream when sees the survivors and call the mob then it would run away. But they took it out and replaced it with a boomer because once the screamer ran off it was really really hard to find him again.

DeadlyDad
10-09-2009, 02:11 PM
Director:
Insane, telepathic infection carrier (i.e. alive, not a zombie) who can achieve limited control of zombies.
Constantly talks to himself and zombies.
Relatively weak, slow, and has low HP.
Physical attacks do half the damage of regular zombies.
Holding down <RMB> gathers the 'attention' of any zombie(s) in front of him.
Holding down <LMB> makes them move to the point the Director is looking at.
Either action uses 'stamina', which slowly replenishes.
Attention erodes over time.
'Specials' are much harder to control.
The more attention the Director gathers from a zombie, the faster it moves, and the more alert it is.
The more alert a zombie is, the longer the range at which it will notice survivors and act.
Director's secondary action, 'Migraine', causes survivors' vision to blur and tunnel (like when near death), and physical movement is handicapped, like the effects of lowered HP.
Migraine uses stamina at twice the rate of zombie control.
'Effective HP' loss rate varies inversely and exponentially based on the distance to victim. (i.e. The closer it is to a survivor, the more drastic the effect.)
When effective HP reaches 0, victim is incapped and blinded until Director is either killed or moves away. Victim can then self-revive by pressing <SPACE>. Effective HP then increases at twice the rate it was lost.
Victim's actual HP is only lost to regular attacks.

T@F
10-09-2009, 04:41 PM
Hmm how about a zombie that mingles within the crowed and if it gets to ya and bites ya you get infected.you start losing health little by little unless you first aid yourself,or team mates do it,or take the pills.