PDA

View Full Version : It was Codemasters Fault the Whole Time

Serph
10-06-2009, 02:35 PM
I trolled Steam for customer validation purposes. I am sick of the customers always getting ♥♥♥♥ on when Companies make mistakes.. Codemasters screwed up, Steam sacrificed their name to a degree by holding the download.. I and many other customers get ♥♥♥♥ on because of it.. because retail stores complaining they are getting cancelled pre-orders because its here on Steam.

Its not Steams fault.. I knew it all along.. I knew i could egt the game released with proper complaints..

Now all you children who attack the complaintent, I hope you seen the light of what complaints can do and quit being so bothered by time with your ironic antiwhining back...

Thank you for releasing it

Dodel
10-06-2009, 02:39 PM
As clear as mud...

KubanitoS
10-06-2009, 02:40 PM
Are you testing how much time is needed to get you banned?

Serph
10-06-2009, 02:41 PM
are testing out how much of an antiwhiner you are? I dont care about this place.. why do you? oh your a troll... you live here.. too bad too sad...

Actually i lied.. Steam was wrong

DARKNIGHT
10-06-2009, 02:42 PM
Yeh sure, not bothered about giving us an apology for your behaviour, you know damn well you where pretty out of place, but i will leave it at that, go play the game.

Sine-`-.
10-06-2009, 02:44 PM
You trolled lines of code being executed by your Operating System?

I seriously hope you don't think you alone caused the release of a game. And while I had some sympathy with regards to the amount of time you spend working and using a holiday for this, it was really your own fault for taking a holiday on the day of release. Anyone with any common sense would have left it atleast a day, if not a week for any game-breaking fixes that are required/any delay on the release itself.

tl;dr, you're not a martyr, stop acting like one.

Freyar
10-06-2009, 02:48 PM
This is a secondary thread to this (http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=982648).

Chapa9dj
10-06-2009, 02:49 PM
Crazy mad kid trolling on the forums.
I hope you're not the angry german kid. :p