PDA

View Full Version : Game REALLY needs mouse sensitivity/smoothing options

lobski
10-06-2009, 04:16 PM
No mouse settings available in the game whatsoever. The mouse feels very fast and awkward.

Please implement this common feature found in other games.

monty67t
10-06-2009, 07:35 PM
It most certainly does have those features and settings. Please test the game thoroughly before posting this kind of bull♥♥♥♥.

vizionblind
10-06-2009, 09:22 PM
It most certainly does have those features and settings. Please test the game thoroughly before posting this kind of bull♥♥♥♥.

where? I could not find them either...

Hessy18
10-06-2009, 09:42 PM
keyboard settings-- advanced settings--- mouse options

mhz
10-07-2009, 01:04 AM
Mouse settings under advanced keyboard settings. Hehe

steveroger
10-07-2009, 01:08 AM
Please delete this thread.

lobski
10-07-2009, 01:26 AM
Oh. My mistake. Found the mouse sensitivity settings under "keyboard".

Still, the mouse smoothing option is awol.

vhold
10-07-2009, 01:35 AM
Please delete this thread.

Why in the world should it be deleted? Putting mouse settings under keyboard is truly confusing, this post is actually quite helpful to the other people who will inevitably have the same problem.

If you're trying to somehow defend this game from criticism, you've gone too far in this case and will hurt the game by trying to prevent people from getting the help they need.

steveroger
10-07-2009, 02:20 PM
Why in the world should it be deleted? Putting mouse settings under keyboard is truly confusing, this post is actually quite helpful to the other people who will inevitably have the same problem.

If you're trying to somehow defend this game from criticism, you've gone too far in this case and will hurt the game by trying to prevent people from getting the help they need.

I didn't find it very hard to find at all there aren't that many menus in this game, it is relatively clean and simple. He found it himself, just like everybody else. I disagree that it was necessary to open a topic proclaiming that the game needed smothness and there were no such features. He jumped the gun. That is obvious.

How is it preventing anybody from getting help? This is not the kind of thing we need help with. Just put a little effort into learning the menus of your game before running on the forum and slamming the game.

Mariusz803
05-01-2010, 12:53 PM
Regardless this does not solve my problem with my mouse being way too sensitive.

I slide the bar all the way to the left and right, makes NO DIFFERENCE. I am forced to go to control panel and adjust the sensitivity there every time i want to play this game... bs

imperia
05-15-2010, 03:52 AM
I bought this game and couldn't even play more then five minutes the mouse feel is so bad. The mouse smoothing or acceleration is horrible. Even with mouse sensitivity on lowest, it's still way too high. Let me know if anyone actually found a fix.

Friendliest
06-29-2010, 05:51 AM
Mouse settings under advanced keyboard settings. Hehe

I lol'ed as well. I saw "advanced" and I was like... maybe this is where I can do some real binds!

But u'r banned! :/