PDA

View Full Version : This game looks really good!

JediToad
10-09-2009, 02:57 PM
I'm really excited about being able to play cricket, I always wanted to play it as a kid, but there was never enough people who knew how to play. So finally I can play online with all my friends, if anyone is going to buy this game - please add my steamid account.

gamer716

Thanks! :D Hope to see you in game!

Jaxro
10-09-2009, 02:59 PM
Wow dude...

Soaked
10-12-2009, 09:23 AM
Added!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to meet someone else who likes a good ole' game of Cricket! See ya on the battlefield!

JediToad
10-12-2009, 10:31 AM
Added!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to meet someone else who likes a good ole' game of Cricket! See ya on the battlefield!

Thanks mate! Great to see another enthusiastic fan!
Hopefully we can really get a great deal of players and maybe have a tournament or something soon :).

gimpymoo
10-12-2009, 09:47 PM
Certainly, I only hope the online element delivers as much as they say it will.

I have hopes for this game in BLIC territory.

Soaked
10-14-2009, 10:56 AM
I'm sure this game will deliver on EVERYTHING!

JediToad
10-14-2009, 02:20 PM
I'm sure this game will deliver on EVERYTHING!

I'm fairly certain it will deliver all things Cricket related. Oh, and cake. :|

MrFreeman
10-18-2009, 04:49 AM
Game looks ok. Not as good as the Ashes game in graphics and game play. Now I am making this opinion purely on the demo because I find it strange that a cricket game releases a demo and you can't even play a short game ? A net session is a poor demo because we are not trialing the game to see if it is fun to have a hit in the nets, I want to see how it plays.

bigwest
10-18-2009, 07:05 AM
I was able to play a single player match when I bought the game on steam. Must have been a bug because it has gone back to "not yet released" It is alot better than ashes cricket. The online mode is going to be good I reckon.

joeymofo
10-29-2009, 03:51 AM
hi there- has the game been released today? i pre-ordered but still cant download it on My Games list! but it says it's released on the store page! ??!

ravi
10-29-2009, 06:32 AM
i am having same problem

Stumped
10-29-2009, 10:43 AM
Same here - hope it gets fixed soon

Celticknife
10-29-2009, 07:04 PM
looks like it's working now :)

keen to play this game, I'm sick of arcadey cricket games

milkweg
01-01-2010, 09:42 AM
Why do they call it Cricket Revolution? The title name makes it sound arcade-ish to me but hope it isn't if I buy it. I haven't played cricket since I was a wee nipper in England and used to have my own bat and wicket set.

RaranTroff
08-04-2010, 11:38 PM
It looks like an interesting game. I understand a little bit about cricket. The bowler throws the ball and tries to knock down the wickets. The guy with the bat tries to hit the ball so it doesn't hit the wickets. That is where I stop understanding things. I watched a match for a bit on tv once and couldn't really figure out how one scores, or the running back and forth between the wickets.

I can hazard a guess that the number of times one runs between the wickets is a point? That seems reasonable at least.

When does the other side get a chance to bowl and such?

This game interests me as most sports games are tired and done to death in video games. That is why I am asking about it. Thanks in advance for answering my questions.

cruser
08-05-2010, 12:12 AM
what is the name of the game are you guys talking about here ?

RaranTroff
08-05-2010, 12:17 AM
Cricket Revolution, or another one called Ashes but since they are both cricket games, well you get the picture. :)

ellusion
02-10-2011, 04:49 PM
It's like our American Baseball, but a bit more boring. The only reason I enjoy baseball is because of beer and nachos.

Criscoh88
02-23-2011, 03:51 PM
buying it because its .99 cents. could be fun. i know nothing about cricket. it will be a 99 cent learning experience. ill add you and once i figure it out we can play.:D