PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer

RappinDuke
10-14-2009, 09:59 PM
Hello,
Any one know how to use this in multiplayer?? Can't seem to get it to work.

Akudama89
10-14-2009, 10:47 PM
You gotta be more specific....

RappinDuke
10-15-2009, 11:27 AM
Ok.... i click on multiplayer and get NOTHING..No servers at all! So i had a friend of mine creat a server and when i put in his IP to join the game crashes game.dat error!!?? I was wondering if there was a setting i'm missing or if any one knows how to get a server running that can be joined by friends?

RappinDuke
10-16-2009, 04:20 PM
HAS ANYONE USED THIS IN MULTIPLAYER YET???????:confused:

sarbz
10-20-2009, 07:15 AM
i have tried at varying times, there are no servers - what a waste of money

Madd-Wolf
10-20-2009, 10:38 AM
I haven't seen anyone online. My friend created a server but it doesn't show up on the list and i typed in his IP addy and i was NOT able to get in. = [ too bad...this game is pretty good like Attack On Pearl Harbor but at least people still play that game on line.

Burkovsky
10-21-2009, 11:35 AM
Hey guys I got this game yesterday and I must say it is a very fun game to play. It is more of a fun Flight game when compared to the very realistic IL-2 Sturmovik. You can say that Combat Wings is like the Day of Defeat Source while IL-2 Sturmovik is like Red Orchestra.

Anyways to stay on topic.. This game is very fun however does have a short single player. As far as the multiplayer I think it is a good idea to exchange Steam Accounts for those that have the game so we can all gather and attempt to have a kick ♥♥♥ online Dogfight!!

Add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/russianpartizan

Burkovsky
10-22-2009, 04:35 PM
Well fellas I have some great news for you! It turns out that someone ended up adding me on STEAM after reading my previous post and we were able to set up a game and play together!

What you have to do is forward ports after which you can host a game and people can directly connect to your IP! So by forwarding your ports you are able to host games and if you are able to host games then you will be able to set up a dedicated server.

Lets get those dedicated servers up!!

-Burkovsky- add me on STEAM: http://steamcommunity.com/id/russianpartizan

RappinDuke
10-23-2009, 10:46 AM
What ports do i have to forward?? LOL pretty new to this stuff.

banjonica
05-16-2010, 09:02 PM
I haven't seen anyone online. My friend created a server but it doesn't show up on the list and i typed in his IP addy and i was NOT able to get in. = [ too bad...this game is pretty good like Attack On Pearl Harbor but at least people still play that game on line.

IMHO Attack on PH was a vastly superior game.