PDA

View Full Version : How does the ammo box work?

Merrlin
10-25-2009, 04:24 PM
You can carry it, according to achievement. But is it like the ammo stashes in LFD1? That means unlimited ammo then right? Or, does it just mean a portable special ammo stash?

Keithustus
10-25-2009, 06:49 PM
I'm thinking it's going to be like being an engineer in TF2, but instead of setting up an autogun, you set up an incendiary ammo point. But who knows? It could be anything.

Merrlin
10-25-2009, 07:00 PM
Yea I'm thinking that too, wondering if its unlimited or not though.

insane521
10-25-2009, 11:23 PM
Yea I'm thinking that too, wondering if its unlimited or not though.

I would assume everyone gets one full clip of special ammo. Any more than that would just be ridiculous.

The Charger
10-26-2009, 04:12 AM
Seriously, this question would make sense tomorrow, but nobody has a time machine today! :@

spikeyroxas
10-26-2009, 05:34 AM
According to the way ive heard and the achievement. I think when you equip it then it will say press RT to deploy or something, then it will make an ammo pile that can only be used 4 times (1 for each player) which will give everyone a clip of special ammo

Lythiium
10-26-2009, 05:46 AM
I've heard that (especially on harder difficulties), the director moves ammo piles around, so sometimes at crescendo moments ammo piles are quite a distance away, so deployed ammo piles are kind of essential, not sure if thats true tho, and i'm assuming it's infinite - maybe 1 clip of incen/exp ammo per survivor.

Merrlin
10-26-2009, 06:26 PM
I would assume everyone gets one full clip of special ammo. Any more than that would just be ridiculous.

Then what would be the point of carrying it? It makes me think its only useful for cresendo parts of the maps.