PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Demo Access Issue

Job Gnocchi
10-26-2009, 10:24 AM
I just chased GAME in the UK for my demo early access code for the 360.

They confirmed that they had only just received the access codes from the publisher and are looking to get the codes rolled out by the end of the week.

The demo is available to everyone next week! What a complete and utter shambles.

If I don't get it tomorrow I'll be cancelling my order and placing it elsewhere as the game is around 10 cheaper on other sites.

I have emailed Valve too to see whether they can provide me with a code however I guess I won't receive a response.

Just to let you know if you're another Brit who's waiting for their code thinking they will be able access the demo tomorrow.

Requiem1160
10-26-2009, 10:25 AM
Ouch...
I got my code straight away when I pre-ordered it in-store, this Saturday.

Just wait awhile, or go to the store you pre-ordered from?

Job Gnocchi
10-26-2009, 10:32 AM
Thanks for that, I'll be straight on the phone to them again later to sort it out as I ordered it online and they told me to wait until the end of the week.

louiskw1
10-26-2009, 10:33 AM
I just chased GAME in the UK for my demo early access code for the 360.

They confirmed that they had only just received the access codes from the publisher and are looking to get the codes rolled out by the end of the week.

The demo is available to everyone next week! What a complete and utter shambles.

If I don't get it tomorrow I'll be cancelling my order and placing it elsewhere as the game is around 10 cheaper on other sites.

I have emailed Valve too to see whether they can provide me with a code however I guess I won't receive a response.

Just to let you know if you're another Brit who's waiting for their code thinking they will be able access the demo tomorrow.

go to the store thay have leaflets with the code on i got 7 from game near me.

>VLN<
10-26-2009, 10:36 AM
go to the store thay have leaflets with the code on i got 7 from game near me.

Either your a troll, or I need to go to that store right now.

Job Gnocchi
10-26-2009, 10:37 AM
I had to order online there are no stores for miles :mad: otherwise I'd be down there straight away.

I'm just preparing my angry phone voice before launching an assault-luckily I didn't book a day off to play it as I had planned.

Requiem1160
10-26-2009, 10:37 AM
Thanks for that, I'll be straight on the phone to them again later to sort it out as I ordered it online and they told me to wait until the end of the week.

If there's no luck with the phone, go down to the any GAME store with proof of purchase, explain your problems and they should give you them.

I got 2 when I bought mine, so why shouldn't you get them too? :)

Job Gnocchi
10-26-2009, 10:50 AM
Thanks for the background info guys, I used it to support my complaint and they emailed the codes through while I was on the phone!

I guess the first person I spoke to should be working at Lidl rather than GAME-collecting the trollies.

Old-Grim
10-26-2009, 10:51 AM
Hey guys av litraly jus got my early access coeds now. so hopefully u guys shuld b gettin them soon!!

TheHappySquid
10-26-2009, 11:04 AM
Yeah, I actually messaged GAME about not getting them, and a few hours later (about 5 mins ago) they sent me them... maybe you should try that.

spikeyroxas
10-26-2009, 11:07 AM
GAME JUST SENT ME MY DEMO CODE AND BASEBALL BAT CODE!!! YAYYYYYY

Also it took 4 emails xD.
I emailed them last week regarding my order,
then after their reply i emailed again asking about how i will recieve the code (at this point i already gone to a GAME store and picked up a demo code)
Then after another reply i asked when
they replied saying a few days before release
then today i emailed about 30mins-1 hour ago saying i havnt got it yet.
Now i just checked my emails and i got a baseball bat and demo code :D:D:D:D

HappyCoolPower
10-26-2009, 11:19 AM
LOL i just went out to GAME 20 mins ago to pick up a demo key for tomorrow because they hadnt e-mailed me it. They gave me two because the guy in there was awesome and i get home and check my e-mails and....well you might as well guess what was sitting in my inbox :D Oh well two of my friends will be pretty happy tomorrow.