View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 05:09 PM   #1
RussianPencil

Problems with strongroom...

So, I decided to delete the old strongroom (the one that you start with outside the base) since I have one inside my base. I couldn't figure out how to do it, so I deleted the door and the briefcase rack first. Well, it still didn't give me the option to delete the room. There's no one inside and no objects inside, but I still can't delete it. Now, to make matters worse, it doesn't seem to recognize the strongroom inside my base. Every 30 seconds or so, I get the message "Your minions cannot reach a Strongroom to deposit your funds or they are all full. Allow access to or build a Strongroom to receive your funds." Thing is, I already have one inside my base. I can access it because I was able to send my genius there no problem, and there's a briefcase rack in it. It was one of the first rooms I ever built in the base.

And to top it all off, my funds are frozen and I've tried rebuilding the briefcase rack in the old strongroom, but my minions won't build anything because they can't access any money to buy stuff with. Am I screwed? How do I fix this? I really don't want to start over...

EDIT: nevermind, I loaded an old save that was just a few minutes before and got things working a little better.

Last edited by RussianPencil: 12-26-2009 at 05:13 PM.