The Scourge Project: Episode 1 and 2
First Patch is expected to be released on 26th May 2010.
NOTE: The list can change while we are adding things
The update will feature the following list of fixes and improvements:
- Skip able Cut Scenes & Movies:
- Voting system has been implemented for Cut Scenes
- Movies are individually skip able
- Performance boost
- Squad AI Improvements:
- They now revive each other
- They are more effective at path-finding to incapacitated Players
- They now run to revive (instead of walking)
- They avoid the Digger more effectively
- They will destroy Scourge 'Tumors' if Players are incapacitated by the gas
- They make better use of cover
- Various other tweaks and improvements
- Use / action and order keys problems reported to occur in some configurations
- Possibility to change character at reload checkpoint screen when dead
- Resolved some issue reported to occur with Gamepads / Microsoft Xbox controllers and Grenade Launcher use.
- Fixed menu option shadow quality
- Implemented higher bloom quality
- Fixed Mouse sensitivity
- Added Force Feedback for Microsoft Xbox gamepad
- Exposed extra key bindings
- Fixed Death Match colored names
- Fixed Weapon Shells position
- Fixed some issue reported with pickups
- Fixed Server configuration issues in server travel
- Quick-Order-System: improved orders issuing when incapacitated
- Fixed Sound crashes when configured over 48kHz
- Added support for Sound configuration 7.1 and quadraphonic
- Offensive ability will launch automatically when hold threshold is reached. This makes it faster to be used.
- Defensive will be deactivated with any release despite the duration of holding the button.
- Dedicated servers for versus matches (Death Match, Team Death Match, Capture The Flag and Frontier).
- 2 new checkpoints to spread out the 'Lilith' boss-fight
- Various minor bug fixes