View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 10:33 AM   #6
SavageTech

If you can't get it to work normally you can do the unlock manually like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageTech View Post
Okay, first of all head over to my thread on fixing the Ending 12 / Chapter 10 bug. Download the .sol EVditor program and either watch the video until I tell you to open "so.sol" or stop after doing step 7. Make sure to back up all your files before editing them.

Then follow these steps:
  1. Find the "lock" entry in the left pane of .sol Editor. Right click it, and go to Add->Boolean.
  2. Find the "lock" entry again after .sol Editor resets your view. Scroll to the last item on its list, the one just before the "lockor" entry. This is the variable you created in step one. Left click it.
  3. In the right pane, change the variable's name to "87" and check the box labelled "Value".
  4. Now, find the "lockor" entry in the left pane. Right click it, and go to Add->Number.
  5. Scroll to the bottom of the "lockor" section, just before the "ulock" entry. Left click it.
  6. In the right pane, change the variable's name to a number that is one higher than the one at the top (yours is probably 96, so call this one 97) and set its "Value" to 87. (NOTE: "lockor" is the section that determines the order your unlocks are displayed. If you're attached to the precise order you unlocked things this will screw that up. I think someone posted a way to get around this in the thread I mentioned earlier.)
  7. Next find the "ulock" entry in the left pane. Do the same thing you did to the "lock" value (Add->Boolean, rename it to 87, check the box).
  8. Save your modified "so.sol" file and close .sol Editor.
  9. Find your Binding of Isaac game folder and delete serial.txt, then run the game (check steps 14-17 in the other thread if you need help with that).

That's all you need to do. You won't get unlock messages or anything cool, but you should have 97/97 collection and be able to view the picture in your secrets.
SavageTech is offline   Reply With Quote