Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Oblivion, The Elder Scrolls IV

Old 04-01-2010, 06:12 PM   #1
NBGskaterNBG

Red face Biggest KoTN bug in Oblivion?

Warning this thread does have spoiler...Anyways i have the GoTY edition of Oblivion and i got Knights of The Nine expansion so lets see..i found a sword ''Sowrd of the cursader'' and i got a quest about this i had to defeat Umaril and then come back and then go the piglirms way or something but first i needed a map from some guy who bugged and died and isnt there ive tried Waiting and sleeping NOTHING HELPS the Nine members dont know i defeated Umaril the boss or his soul and + i didnt even have the Spell ''Blessing of Talos'' in my spelling list so i had to cheat PSB to get all spells then search for it...I never got the crusader armor so basicly..I didnt get the map,The KoTN members dont know who i am even if i defeated Umaril,The guy is dead,I got no map...WTF BETHESDA....GOD shouldn't have bought this game and yes there is much text because ppl have been complaining that i didnt give much info im my threads so let me know what u think about this
Old 04-01-2010, 06:40 PM   #2
Micah Otac

Normaly the respawn timmer is 7 days gametime I think.
Second the Armor is allover the place. its not given to you in one go.
Micah Otac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 10:38 PM   #3
Micah Otac

Best thing I can think to do is Unplug the Mod and save the game W/O it and start over. If you killed him W/O the armor then I think the quest is Boinked badly..
Micah Otac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:05 PM   #4
Washell

You need to get the armor and the spells before you can attack and defeat Umaril, the sword isn't supposed to show up before you get the quest for it. It all got seriously messed up.

Unplug mod, save game, replug mod. Try again.
Washell is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Oblivion, The Elder Scrolls IV