Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > ARMA series > ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead

Old 12-24-2010, 10:50 AM   #1
GotinDrachenhar

Air power in CTI maps?

Ok so, my friends and I really enjoy the huge CTI maps. In ArmaII this was all we played. However, in Arrowhead, I find that the airports cannot spawn aircraft. Am I missing something here? Is there a setting to adjust to allow the use of fixed wing aircraft at the airfields?

I find it VERY frustrating that the only time I can fly is in the armory. Also, if I can play the mixed US forces....where's the F22 or JSF?? Where's, I dunno, the F15 or F16??? UN forces? How about a nice Tornado? Or even the spiffy Eurofighter? Russians? Heck get me a Flanker at the very least! SOMETHING

Again, if I'm somehow missing something obvious just smack me and rub my nose in it. But until then, please, can we get the CTI maps airfields (all three of the airfields), working please?

Oh ya, and where's the aircraft (fixed and rotary), that for some reason didn't make the transition from ArmaII to Arrowhead??

Last edited by GotinDrachenhar: 12-24-2010 at 10:52 AM.
Old 03-13-2012, 10:27 PM   #2
GotinDrachenhar

So, apparently to answer my own question (kind of), it seems that in order to have fixed wing in Takistan, I have to actually open up the map in the editor and SCRIPT some kind of spawn location for the airfield. I'm spoiled by other games I'm sure that simplify their addons, but this seems to be a bit much. Anyone know an easy way to do this?
GotinDrachenhar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 12:52 AM   #3
Sa-Matra

I suggest you to play Benny Warfare, fixed wings should be there unlike default Warfare CTI missions.
Sa-Matra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 09:54 AM   #4
GotinDrachenhar

Only problem I have with Warfare BE is that it gets VERY laggy/choppy after fifteen minutes or so. Was hoping someone had basically just adjusted the stock takistan map to include cappable air bunkers
GotinDrachenhar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 04:26 PM   #5
Sa-Matra

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotinDrachenhar View Post
Only problem I have with Warfare BE is that it gets VERY laggy/choppy after fifteen minutes or so. Was hoping someone had basically just adjusted the stock takistan map to include cappable air bunkers
Find empty server with Benny Warfare and play there to make server handle main computations instead of hosting it locally.
Sa-Matra is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > ARMA series > ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead