Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Painkiller series

Old 02-26-2011, 06:07 PM   #1
inkubus

Daniel's Weapons

Hey,

Not that it's a giant issue, but since I know the devs look on the forum a lot, I want to point something out. One of my biggest disappointments in Resurrection was that the shotgun's alternate fire and the stakegun's primary fire were nerfed to be slower. I was hoping this wouldn't be the case in Redemption, but it is

I realized that Belial's bonegun still works the same way the original shotgun does, though. That's the way the shotgun in this game SHOULD work.

To go more in-depth and detailed: when playing as Daniel, firing the shotgun's alt fire that freezes enemies takes a long time to "reload." It's annoying because the game is so fast paced and this makes using the shotgun's alt seem soooo slow. And with the stakegun, it reloads much slower after you shoot it. Whoever made the decision to do this in Resurrection had something wrong with their head :P

It would be cool if you could restore the reloading speeds of the shotgun's alt fire and the stakegun's primary fire, and thus restore the fast-paced feeling when using those guns.

If not, I guess I can't complain.

-Ink
Old 02-27-2011, 04:04 PM   #2
Eggtooth

I can speed up the secondary fire, just a little. Will be little better, but will be not as fast as in first one. I need to found where Exactly the issue is.
Eggtooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 06:13 PM   #3
inkubus

Is there something with this current engine that you just can't get it as fast as original? That's what I was thinking.

But thanks for considering speeding it up as best you can it's just sad how slow the stakegun is especially. Should be fast like the Arrows Belial has
inkubus is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Painkiller series