Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Dino D-Day

Old 04-05-2011, 05:05 PM   #1
dertjarlin

800 North SUCKS!!!!

JUST KIDDING! I just wanted you to pay attention to this thread!

I got a beta key, so now I have the game in my games list, but this is a problem. Since steam recognizes that I already own Dino D-day, I cannot take advantage of the pre-order offer, which is kind of douchy. please fix.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:15 PM   #2
Enad

Your title is kind of douchy.
Enad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:28 PM   #3
dertjarlin

soooorryy I luv you very very much 800 North I want to buy your game 100 times but I can't buy it even once right now because of beta!
dertjarlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:34 PM   #4
jesterspawn

800 North
Actually, as others can attest, we keep an almost unnervingly close eye on the forums, so no theatrics are necessary to get our attention. Although I suppose your clown avatar in-game should have forewarned us of your trickery. Don't expect us to shake your hand or smell any flowers on your lapel after this stunt, you lovable scamp.

In regards to your pre-order issue, you'll need to contact Steam support about that. We don't have control over the store. Though, I would refrain from using the term "kind of douchy," when you do, as it might not make them overly eager to come to your aid.
jesterspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:55 PM   #5
dertjarlin

How clever and witty a reply! I would expect nothing less from you fine gentlemen! You have seen through my tricksy, fiendish plot with utmost ease, and for that, I commend you!

Rest assured, I shall proceed to contact steam support immediately with the utmost sincerity and cease these disturbances at once! See you on the battlefield my good friends!!!

(no hard feelings, right? I was only joking...besides it was my friend's idea, I swear!)
Old 04-05-2011, 06:11 PM   #6
companionXcube

Quote:
Originally Posted by dertjarlin View Post
How clever and witty a reply! I would expect nothing less from you fine gentlemen! You have seen through my tricksy, fiendish plot with utmost ease, and for that, I commend you!

Rest assured, I shall proceed to contact steam support immediately with the utmost sincerity and cease these disturbances at once! See you on the battlefield my good friends!!!

(no hard feelings, right? I was only joking...besides it was my friend's idea, I swear!)
Pshhhh. Kind of y? Hardley even an insult around here. You didn't badmouth Jesterspawn's animations, so I don't think your "offense" will register.

And to reference c_b_fofep, 800 North "suckes" in old english.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:13 PM   #7
dertjarlin

lol you guys are fun and cool, and you're making a killer game. best of luck in your endeavors.

PS. I've had a major problem with people dissing the animation things. They are PERFECTLY fine! Jeez people, its a great game, stop whining about stuff that doesn't matter! complaining bout graphics..pfft!

Last edited by dertjarlin: 04-05-2011 at 06:17 PM.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Dino D-Day