Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Tiny Bang Story, The

Old 04-23-2011, 03:16 PM   #1
Chalado

Smile Not sure if I'm done?

Picked up the game, played about 5 hours, completed the world puzzle, and now I'm in two rooms with the gang and all of the puzzles. Am I done? I'm used to credits rolling at some point. Tried playing through a couple of the puzzles again, but nothing indicated progression. Totally nifty game, loved the artwork, and wondering a tiny bit about the crew that came up with it.
Old 04-23-2011, 03:43 PM   #2
gemino

I think it's done by just those two people listed in the Options. If you click on the blue "i" button, only two names show up. Pretty nice game for a two person crew

Hardest three puzzle for me were the "shutoff the water", "fit everything into the box", and "reveal the picture in a single path" ... not sure how else to name those puzzles, LoL.
Old 04-23-2011, 05:48 PM   #3
kthames

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemino View Post
Hardest three puzzle for me were the "shutoff the water", "fit everything into the box", and "reveal the picture in a single path" ... not sure how else to name those puzzles, LoL.
Worst for me were the water valve puzzle and the Venn diagram type map, they were solved with just brute force and luck instead of logic.
Old 04-30-2011, 02:20 AM   #4
woko

The Venn diagram and the compass to rotate were crazy. I could only brute-force them.

I am a bit disappointed we cannot go in the previous levels again as the landscapes were nice. Moreover, I thought there were still some puzzle pieces in the last level...
woko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 09:25 AM   #5
jessej07

Quote:
Originally Posted by woko View Post
Moreover, I thought there were still some puzzle pieces in the last level...
Yes! This confused me as well. I got all the pieces in each chapter, except towards the end of the final chapter I realized I had missed 2 or 3. So towards the end
Spoiler:
the last thing that happened was clicking the puzzle piece behind the giant clock
, then the game was over and I had all the puzzle pieces. Not sure if it was supposed to happen like that or not.
Old 05-13-2011, 11:46 PM   #6
SmackleFunky

I ended the last area with spare pieces to find too.

Also in an earlier area I picked up 1 more after it said I had all of them.
SmackleFunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 12:33 AM   #7
newuser

Not sure if I'm done either. Played about 4 hours and progressed through to this level (warning, puzzle spoiler):
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/4946/tinybangstory.jpg

Don't know what to do further, as the OP said I tried to play some of the puzzles again (although this seems rather stupid and pointless) but gave up eventually. Is this the end? If it is I find it pretty lame. Machinarium was so much better than this piece of crap.
newuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 02:22 PM   #8
gwa1h1r

Yes, the game definitely lacks a good ending. The miscounted puzzle piece quantities and the pipe puzzle being a zillion times harder to figure out (as opposed to brute force) than any other puzzle count as strikes against this game.

I wouldn't recommend it as a good puzzle game.
gwa1h1r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 11:06 AM   #9
PhyreMatrix

I picked it up in an indie bundle. While I don't think I'd buy this game otherwise I thought it was pretty calming. A few of the puzzles harder than others, non-existent story, but relaxing atmosphere and music made the game bearable. And for a roughly 3 hr game it wasn't so bad. There's plenty of puzzle oriented adventure games much better than this.
PhyreMatrix is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Tiny Bang Story, The