Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Hydrophobia: Prophecy

Old 05-13-2011, 09:41 AM   #1
3dReadyGamer

Dark Energy - One Question

I am very thankful to play such an amazing game at a $12.00 price point. You guys are working hard to ensure that the consumers get the best possible experiences; again I thank you guys for all of your hard work. but...

The game has very unnessesary Cursing "S**t" often in the first act. Is there any way you guys can simply change this, because it is un-needed and the only thing in my opinion that is keeping this game from being a Great game!

Thank you for everything you guys are doing!
Old 05-13-2011, 09:47 AM   #2
Jaheebus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dReadyGamer View Post
I am very thankful to play such an amazing game at a $12.00 price point. You guys are working hard to ensure that the consumers get the best possible experiences; again I thank you guys for all of your hard work. but...

The game has very unnessesary Cursing "S**t" often in the first act. Is there any way you guys can simply change this, because it is un-needed and the only thing in my opinion that is keeping this game from being a Great game!

Thank you for everything you guys are doing!

Well, the first act is when the ship starts getting mashed in... and water starts flooding in, if I were kate I'd be spamming the word "Sh**" in my head 50,000 times... over and over until I calm down and think of a plan on how to survive, which probably wouldn't happen so I'd just keep saying "SH**" 'til I drown or Batman saves me.
Jaheebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 09:51 AM   #3
DarkEnergy

Dark Energy Digital
Batman... lets hope you're never caught in a flooding ship!

I'm afraid it's not easy for us to change the dialogue now, and we've not had any other complaints to that affect. Great to hear you are otherwise enjoying the game and thank you for your feedback
DarkEnergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 10:06 AM   #4
Chuckadrew

You're complaining about the word '' being used? I think that was the least shocking curse word that could've been used for that act :P

I couldn't possibly tell you what I would be thinking
Chuckadrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 10:08 AM   #5
sirkiko

Lol if I was there I'd say the f word much more often.
sirkiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 10:13 AM   #6
3dReadyGamer

Wow, I don't curse (any more). I did for a long time, until my heart was changed...

I have heard worse in games, but I figured it was worth a shot.

I just don't really like my kids hearing curse words....
3dReadyGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 10:21 AM   #7
Warhorse

God knows what i would be shouting, i recon it would be to rude for most ears.

In saying that, a few years back i crushed my thumb at work (guilitine machine accident), when i was at the hospital i had to get a needle in my thumb (ouchy) and it hurt a lot!, i actully shouted "FUDD!!!!", the nurse in the room couldn't stop laughing.

Shows i can restrain myself (sometimes ).
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 12:23 PM   #8
marzz4967

Out of curiousity, for those people offended, how hard would it be to add censor bleeps into the game?
marzz4967 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Hydrophobia: Prophecy